Say Please in French - A June and Sept. 2018 DLP TR *Updated 4/22

Friday, September 21, 2018 Part 2:

Walking into the Disneyland Park, I was greeted with a wonderful surprise.

The Halloween decorations were up!

IMG_8021.JPG

I was so excited to see the wreaths across Main Street. One of my favorite holiday decorations at Walt Disney World used to be the Christmas wreaths down Main Street, but when the Festival of Fantasy parade began Disney couldn’t use them anymore due to the dragon being too large to fit under them.

I never thought I’d get to see something like them again, but here was Disneyland Paris fulfilling a tiny Disney dream of mine.

IMG_8022.JPG

Had I been a better Disney fan, I would have done my research and learned that the parks had already set up their decorations, and I probably would have seen pictures of them all, too. But life had been too busy to do much research, and instead I was experiencing them all for the first time.

In the age of technology, this might have been the first time I hadn’t seen a Disney item before I experienced it in person.

Seriously….

I saw photos of New Fantasyland when the land opened, and the same can be said for Pandora and Toy Story Land. I know what food is offered at the new Storybook Dining experience at WL, and I’ve seen numerous ride through videos of Slinky Dog Dash and Navi River Journey.

The element of surprise has been removed for me when it comes to Disney, and so maybe that’s why I enjoyed the fall decorations so much. I was seeing them through fresh eyes.

Plus, how could anyone not smile over these delightful Mickey shaped pumpkins?

IMG_8027.JPG

I was feeling particularly giddy at the time. (I had also tried to order a regular black coffee from the Starbucks in Disney Village but the barista didn’t know what a “coffee” was and instead gave me an Americano. Not realizing it until after I had left the store, I began drinking it more quickly than I would have had I known it was espresso. Which resulted in me ingesting a lot of caffeine in a very short amount of time.)

“Alex, stop and take a photo with me in front of the castle!”

IMG_8031.JPG

Did it look like I was extra amped up? Because I most certainly was. Espresso, cold medicine, pre-race nerves, pumpkins everywhere, and friends in close proximity had me near to bursting.

On the way into the parks, I messaged Ashley and she told me they were already inside. Her husband Zach and their daughter, Emma, were riding Star Tours while she waited outside the attraction with their son, Talon. I texted her to tell her we were headed in that direction, with Alex stopping mid-journey to pull these:

IMG_8032.JPG

The return time was in 45 minutes, and he remembered how much Landon loved Buzz last June.

Continuing farther into Discovery Land, I spotted my friend and walked over to her. Landon and Evie began talking a mile a minute to Talon, showing him the stuffed toys we let them buy in the Rainforest Café, trying to cheer him up because he was sad he missed the Star Tours height requirement by an inch.

Less than ten minutes later, the rest of Ashley’s family walked off the ride and we were all officially together! So many of us were talking that I’m amazed anyone heard anything anyone said. I would like to say the kids were being the loudest of us all, but I’d be lying. The caffeine had me chattering a mile a minute, and Ashley kept marveling at how empty the park felt that afternoon.

It was odd. The weather was magnificent and most people running the races were trickling onto property by that time of day, but the attractions had low waits and the pathways were fairly clear. Our only assumption was that most people were getting ready for the 5K that night. Gotta rest those feet before reaching the Thanos medal…

Rumors had been circulating on-line about Disney changing the ways the race corrals were set up; I had been reading that only people with proof of times listed at 1:30 or less were guaranteed Corral A. Everybody else’s placement was completely random.

Typically, in races, the corrals are set up by times, with the fastest people leaving first and every subsequent corral holding people with longer and longer estimated finish times. For example, if there are three people running whose times are 1:15, 1:45, and 2:30, then all three would be in different corrals. The 2:30 would be in one of the later corrals and would leave last. This all ensures that faster runners aren’t caught behind slower paces.

But the Magic Run people threw that rule out of the book and decided they wanted to spread the racers out more evenly throughout the course. Disney races tend to have “waves” come past spectators, which can cause some traffic jams in narrow spots. So for this year, as runners were picking up their bibs and seeing what Corrals they were in, they were realizing it was a free for all.

I had looked at my bib when I got it and learned I would be in Corral D, which was second to last. Since I hadn’t had a previous proof of time to submit, I knew I would be near the back and was content with D.

But while we were all standing around, I asked Zach what Corral he was placed in, and he hadn’t checked that yet. He pulled out his paperwork, took a look, and burst out laughing.

“I’m in Corral A!”

“What?!” Alex and I said.

“How’d did you get the first Corral?”

“I don’t know, Ashley submitted my time.”

We all turned to look at Ashley.

“What time did you say he was going to finish the race?”

Ashley looked sheepish, then determined.

“I’m pretty sure I said 2:30.”

We all eyed her suspiciously. Ashley has created a reputation for herself for causing accidents on the computer. Just a few weeks ago, she tried to sign Zach up for the virtual half marathon at Disney and instead registered it in her mom’s name. Then ten days later she unlinked Zach’s account on MDE from their family so that when she went to make Fastpasses, she couldn’t get any for him.

We didn’t have a lot of faith in Ashley’s submission.

“You probably said 1:30 by mistake.”

“No!”

More staring.

“Maybe…”

The four of us adults turned this into a running joke the rest of the afternoon. Zach, suddenly the elite runner he never knew he was.

:rotfl2:

I could see a trickle of panic on his face when I commented to him, “You better stay out of the way. You’re gonna get mowed down by all those fast runners.”:laughing:

The joking continued as we walked over to Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin. My friends didn’t have Fastpasses but the wait time was only ten minutes; we decided to forgo the passes and walk through the standby line with them.

First ride of the trip accomplished!

From Discovery Land, we all headed towards a classic attraction that I was making my friends ride. You don’t go to Disney with Landon and me and not ride this!

Walking over:

IMG_8036.JPG

Someone pinch me, because I must be dreaming. Were we really walking through Disney with our good friends?!

Evie was embracing her stately princess status by riding in her personal carriage, sporting a dress and sparkly shoes fit for royalty:

IMG_8039.JPG

There’s the attraction! Up ahead:

IMG_8037.JPG

Oh yes.

I made my friends endure It’s a Small World that afternoon.

There was no wait and after a few seconds of

“I WANT TO RIDE NEXT TO LANDON!” we figured out the seat situation and climbed aboard our boat.

The moms got the older kids:

IMG_8040.JPG

While the dads hung back with the younger tots.

I thought it would be the perfect time to try and take a group selfie, but I only took one photo and it came out a disaster:

IMG_8041.JPG

Poor Ashley didn’t even make it into the frame, Talon’s eyes were closed, and my kids were trying to photobomb my shot with their new toys.

:rolleyes:

Ah well. I gave it a try, and that’s all that matters.

Continued in Next Post:

Continued from Previous Post:

I think it was Ashley who suggested we all ride the Tea Cups next. There was no way the young friends were going to split up for the rides, so Alex and I took the younger half while Ashley and Zach got Emma and Landon.

IMG_8048.JPG

Following the tea cups, my friends wanted to go on Dumbo. Alex and I were contemplating staking out a spot and waiting for the 5:30 parade since we had skipped the show last summer. Talking it over, Ashley offered to take Landon with them on Dumbo (since he was not going to be separated from his best friend) while Alex, Evie, and I went on ahead to Main Street.

I always get anxious saving spots for people.

Please nobody sit near me, please nobody sit near me.

My mom had a horrendous experience with saving seats during the 2013 Christmas Party at WDW and since then I’ve had a firm “NOBODY LEAVES” rule. Keeping an open spot is too stressful for this anti-confrontational gal.
But we made an exception this afternoon, mainly because the park was so empty. It was nearing 5 o’clock, but there were still ample sidewalk space available for guests should they decide to sit down.

I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful afternoon:

IMG_8056.JPG

About fifteen minutes passed when Ashley found us and deposited my kid back with us. And then, because they had been nice enough to watch Landon, I suggested they leave their kids with me and go ride Hyperspace Mountain together.

I think the two hesitated at first, but eventually I wore them down. I knew they both wanted to go on the attraction, the wait was posted at ten minutes, and like the previous trip with Dugette…chances to ride coasters together were rare.

“Go! We’ve got this.”

“Are you sure?”

“Enjoy the break, the ride’s fun.”

“But what if they start to misbehave?”

“They’re in Disney with their friend, what bigger bargaining chip do I need?”

Ashley was reluctant but finally relented and left with Zach.

Alex put his long legs to good use and saved their seats:

IMG_8061.JPG

It wasn’t twenty minutes later when they returned to our spot. Both loved the ride and didn’t find it as jerky as Alex and I do. So maybe it’s just us…

Not long later, the Disney Stars on Parade began.

Evie loved this show just as much as she did Festival of Fantasy in May:

IMG_8066.JPG

While I judge all parades by FoF standards and haven’t found any that hold a candle to it, this parade was entertaining and fun to watch. The floats were fresh, the characters engaging, and it had very similar aspects to the Festival of Fantasy Parade.

IMG_8078.JPG
Any show that incorporates the Lion King into its show is a winner in my book.

We can all guess which float was Landon’s favorite:

IMG_8081.JPG

The Nemo float was the most impressive. It was massive and looked beautiful with its bright colors:

IMG_8085.JPG

The parade was much shorter than I thought it’d be, but at least it finished with Paris’s version of the Malificent dragon:

IMG_8093.JPG

Once the parade was over, my group decided it was time to eat some dinner. I wanted something with a tiny bit of nutrition to help fuel me up before the race, and I remember the chicken I had gotten last summer with Lesley. That sounded as good a meal as any, so I led Ashley and co. to Au Chalet de la Marionnette where we got our food and pushed two tables together to create a large family-style meal.

Alex mentioned that he wanted to ride Pirates after dinner (Evie begrudgingly agreed to go on it one time). Ashley really wanted to come with us and continue the park adventure, but unfortunately she was supposed to meet with their AirBnB host in a short while. Their time in the park had come to an end.

:sad:
Bummer.

Our families parted ways, and we went to hop on a completely empty boat for Pirates. Walking out of the gift shop at the exit of the attraction, I spotted another Halloween decoration:

IMG_8102.JPG

I’ll take two of those for my home, please.

(And since I’m reading a retrospective on Friends right now, I have to use a Chandler phrase: “Could those pumpkins BE any cuter?!::yes::)

Sadly, it was at this time that Alex and I realized we should probably head out of the park ourselves. We knew the following day would be busy and at the time, an early bedtime and some Netflix shows on our Firestick sounded pretty darn good.

On the way out, Alex parked me and the kids near the exit to Disney Village and ran back to the Expo center. In our concentration to pick up our bibs earlier, we had completely forgotten to ask for spectator wristbands for Alex and the kids for my race. The wristbands would allow him to stand on the sidelines and cheer me on inside the park.

This was something Alex really wanted to do, and he was extremely disappointed he forgot to ask for them. So I told him as we were walking through Disney Village to run ahead and see if there were any left.

While he was gone, I sat down at an empty table (the kids ran around me) and got to watch 5K participants head towards the starting line. It was such fun! There were lots and lots of Marvel costumes to go with the race theme, kids of all ages running with their parents, and more smiles than I could count.

There was also a spectacular sunset happening:

IMG_8104.JPG

Disney excitement at its finest. There were a lot of joyous moments that day, but hands down this was my favorite. Disney fans young and old were walking past to join together for 5 kilometers of fun. I looked around and knew there were men and women about to set personal goals, about to prove to themselves they were strong, about to have one heck of a memorable night.

I loved running my half marathon, but I also really loved that aspect of race weekend. Sitting back and witnessing that pre-race anticipation was so much fun. It made me really want to volunteer for one of the Disney races in the future. I could see both ends of the race spectrum being just as rewarding.

Alex came back to us having struck out at the expo. The passes he was looking for weren’t going to be distributed until the following morning, so he would have to try again after his race. It would have been more convenient to have been able to grab them right then, but at least he hadn’t missed the chance.

With that, the four us walked back to Sequoia Lodge and got ready for bed.

Up Next…I’m Not Going to Stop for Characters….Okay, I’m Stopping for One

Oh Alicia I’ve just loved reading your last update :)
It sounds like the perfect Disney day! I actually sighed when I got to the sunset at the end lol
I’m sitting in rainy Ireland ( my mum is asleep so I’m getting some lovely dis time) and that blue skies and amped-up, high on caffeine and excitement, Alicia and Alex Castle photo brightened my dull day no end. Thank you:goodvibes
Great that you all got to spend time with your friends and that you could indulge them a coaster ride :)
I too make everyone wait together for parades as I can’t bear the angry looks from people when you save a spot but I love Alex’s long-legged trick!:thumbsup2:rotfl:
I actually started looking at the September races but it looks quite confusing working out packages and prices from here and seems you have to ring to book? Is that right- can’t be done online? My youngest would be up for it but husband and older son not so much and as Connor and I share a birthday on the 17th September I’d likely feel bad going without them so still working on them as your comments about the excitement and happy smiles of those about to take part has fired my enthusiasm again!

Wow, what an amazing day! Perfect weather and very low crowds - what more could you ask for? I hope it's that nice when we're there!

Love the pics of Evie watching the parade! And that sunset!

In the age of technology, this might have been the first time I hadn’t seen a Disney item before I experienced it in person.

Seriously….

Wow! I'd never thought of that before! How cool to see the Fall decorations fresh without any prior knowledge.

I was feeling particularly giddy at the time. (I had also tried to order a regular black coffee from the Starbucks in Disney Village but the barista didn’t know what a “coffee” was and instead gave me an Americano. Not realizing it until after I had left the store, I began drinking it more quickly than I would have had I known it was espresso. Which resulted in me ingesting a lot of caffeine in a very short amount of time.)

:rotfl:

But the Magic Run people threw that rule out of the book and decided they wanted to spread the racers out more evenly throughout the course. Disney races tend to have “waves” come past spectators, which can cause some traffic jams in narrow spots. So for this year, as runners were picking up their bibs and seeing what Corrals they were in, they were realizing it was a free for all.

Oh my goodness! How strange! But traffic jams are definitely a problem, so worth trying something new I guess.

The four of us adults turned this into a running joke the rest of the afternoon. Zach, suddenly the elite runner he never knew he was.

:rotfl2:

Haha poor Zach! I'd be stressed! :laughing:

img_8037-jpg.385803

I looks so pretty! The facade is beautiful :)

My mom had a horrendous experience with saving seats during the 2013 Christmas Party at WDW and since then I’ve had a firm “NOBODY LEAVES” rule. Keeping an open spot is too stressful for this anti-confrontational gal.

This would also be me. I hate having to try to fight to keep my own spot, let alone save for others.

img_8066-jpg.385809

Oh my goodness, I love her precious little face. Sounds like the parade was a hit!

Up Next…I’m Not Going to Stop for Characters….Okay, I’m Stopping for One

I'm intrigued!

Ah that was a great part there. The closest I got to see the Halloween decorations during September but that was years and years ago and they were putting in the giant pumpkin in Central Plaza that they used to have. Again ages ago since then.

How in the blue heavens did that Barista not know what coffee was? He's working in Starbucks and yet he has no idea that an Americano is a type of coffee. Also instant sugar rush!

Man seeing Evie's happy face during the parade makes me wanna smile.

To add to the turbulent emotions, Landon was having a rough morning. He was furious that we were letting him skip school to go to Disney.

:rolleyes2:rolleyes2

This is a riot. I know it wasn't at the time, but wow! LOL!

The attitude and grumpiness continued through the morning, past dropping the dog off at the kennel and eventually tapered off at the gas station. Before getting on the road we actually got a smile out of him:
01-jpg.383554

Theeeeeeeeeere ya go, Kiddo.

wow! Nice view!

Happy Monday, friends!

Just wanted to pop in here and post a link to a PTR I have started:
Nine Nights: Filling 2019 with Disney Adventures Around the World

I really needed a place to sort through my plans, and I realized this report will most likely be finished before my next trip. So if you want to read about my upcoming plans as well as my past ones, then please join along.

Happy day!! I'll be over soon!

Cool!! I think DHS has some for Christmas but yes I do love them!

Did it look like I was extra amped up? Because I most certainly was. Espresso, cold medicine, pre-race nerves, pumpkins everywhere, and friends in close proximity had me near to bursting.

I'd have puked.

Someone pinch me, because I must be dreaming. Were we really walking through Disney with our good friends?!

YAY!!!

Absolutely precious!

What a wonderful first day! Getting to see friends, experience a new parade, and a surprise with the decorations! Can't wait to hear how your race went- I'm so not a runner, but Disney makes me want to give it a try! <3

The element of surprise has been removed for me when it comes to Disney, and so maybe that’s why I enjoyed the fall decorations so much. I was seeing them through fresh eyes.
I know! It's so hard to try and plan and be prepared, but also get those surprises! I think I looked at too many photos of Disneyland Paris last year pre-trip. For the Asian parks, I'm being careful to not read any more trip reports or see too many photos!

It sounds like the perfect Disney day! I actually sighed when I got to the sunset at the end lol

Looking back, I think it was my favorite day I've ever spent at Disneyland Paris.

I actually started looking at the September races but it looks quite confusing working out packages and prices from here and seems you have to ring to book? Is that right- can’t be done online? My youngest would be up for it but husband and older son not so much and as Connor and I share a birthday on the 17th September I’d likely feel bad going without them so still working on them as your comments about the excitement and happy smiles of those about to take part has fired my enthusiasm again!

I'm not completely sure how the packages work for European countries. Alex and I booked through an American travel agency and it was all done online. I do know that sometime later this spring they will release bib only spots. This means that you can purchase the race you want and then book your hotel and tickets separately. So if you want to stay offsite or not purchase the minimum amount of day tickets you do not have to.

Wow, what an amazing day! Perfect weather and very low crowds - what more could you ask for? I hope it's that nice when we're there!

Love the pics of Evie watching the parade! And that sunset!

I hope it won't be too hot when you're there, and that you'll get some nice days like we had this past trip.

Wow! I'd never thought of that before! How cool to see the Fall decorations fresh without any prior knowledge.

Before the decorations, I can't remember the last time I was surprised over something at Disney. It's hard to keep things secret, though, especially because I like knowing what I'm getting myself into before a trip. I'm afraid the less I know, the more opportunity for mistakes to occur. Kind of a Catch-22 situation.

This would also be me. I hate having to try to fight to keep my own spot, let alone save for others.

Why add unnecessary stress to our vacation? Easier to make everyone sit and relax for a little while.

The closest I got to see the Halloween decorations during September but that was years and years ago and they were putting in the giant pumpkin in Central Plaza that they used to have.

I have to go searching for a picture of this giant pumpkin. I want to see what it looked like in the park

Cool!! I think DHS has some for Christmas but yes I do love them!

I think you're right. I haven't been to DHS during the holidays since the Osborne Lights were still happening. Man, that was a long time ago. I think I need to start planning a holiday trip down the road.

What a wonderful first day! Getting to see friends, experience a new parade, and a surprise with the decorations! Can't wait to hear how your race went- I'm so not a runner, but Disney makes me want to give it a try! <3

I think everyone can do a Disney 5K if they really want to. My mom participated in the Expedition Everest 5K Challenge back in 2012, and she walked the entire course! If she could do, anybody can. So don't rule one out, it's such a fun event!

What a fun day with your friends! Can’t wait to read about how the race went!

Conquering the parks with friends was more fun than I imagined! Ashley and I both sat around the following Monday with some major post-Disney blues. I love that Disney can be experienced with so many different people and each experience be unique and special.

I know! It's so hard to try and plan and be prepared, but also get those surprises! I think I looked at too many photos of Disneyland Paris last year pre-trip. For the Asian parks, I'm being careful to not read any more trip reports or see too many photos!

It's a Catch-22 situation. You want to be prepared and know the best way to tackle the new parks, but you also want to leave an element of surprise. I hope you can find a good compromise with your planning!

I have to go searching for a picture of this giant pumpkin. I want to see what it looked like in the park
No need I have the picture right here. You'll have to agree it's a sight to behold.
dsc019761.jpg

Also can I get another reply with my trip report please? I like hearing from you.

Sounds like a great first day. LOL Landon wanting to go to school vs Disney. Looking forward to your race day

It's definitely nice to see some of it but I agree its so sad that nothing is ever a surprise anymore. I try so hard to not watch ride POVs just to avoid this! I feel like thats why I enjoyed DLP so much because I did zero research before we went because we weren't planning on stopping there. So everything was a complete surprise!

It was odd. The weather was magnificent and most people running the races were trickling onto property by that time of day, but the attractions had low waits and the pathways were fairly clear.

This seems like a great time of year to go!! *makes mental note* :rotfl:

The moms got the older kids:
View attachment 385804

Omg Landon looks so happy! So cute

I always get anxious saving spots for people.

Me too!! I always end up getting stuck saving one for DH because he apparently has a child's sized bladder and always runs off once we've found a spot! I had to tell 11 different people I was saving his spot next to me for fireworks on the cruise and I got sooo many dirty looks lol And I was even up against a pole and stood with my legs farther apart than normal to show like "hey I'm saving this spot!" and still no luck lol so I definitely feel your pain! At least you were able to save them!

This is adorable!!

The Nemo float was the most impressive. It was massive and looked beautiful with its bright colors:

Again, adorable! She's going to be a Disney instagram pro before you know it! haha

I was so excited to see the wreaths across Main Street. One of my favorite holiday decorations at Walt Disney World used to be the Christmas wreaths down Main Street, but when the Festival of Fantasy parade began Disney couldn’t use them anymore due to the dragon being too large to fit under them.
Nice! I miss the wreaths at WDW too.

saw photos of New Fantasyland when the land opened, and the same can be said for Pandora and Toy Story Land. I know what food is offered at the new Storybook Dining experience at WL, and I’ve seen numerous ride through videos of Slinky Dog Dash and Navi River Journey.
I am guilty of the same thing. I have a hard time staying away from any spoilers. I had "seen" nearly all of Pandora before I ever stepped foot there. The only thing I resisted seeing beforehand was the Flight of Passage ride, so that was a nice surprise.

with Alex stopping mid-journey to pull these:
img_8032-jpg.385800
I miss the old Fastpass system. Not that I dislike the new online system - I like the flexibility. But there was something about going to that booth and getting the little paper ticket in your hand.

Evie was embracing her stately princess status by riding in her personal carriage, sporting a dress and sparkly shoes fit for royalty:
Enjoy the time while she wants to wear that stuff! My DD was much the same at that age but grew out of it before age 10. As she gest closer to the dreaded teenage years, her outfits have become just leggings and a hoodie. Nothing sparkly or princess-y anymore. :sad1:

How did I miss this last update?!?!? Where have i been!

Anyway, looks like a great afternoon, I do really love parades but hate the whole get here an hour before and save a spot deal! Soo annoying!

So fun to get to spend time in the parks with friends! The kids look like they are loving spending there afternoon together!

No need I have the picture right here. You'll have to agree it's a sight to behold.

:eek::eek:
Wow.
That pumpkin was...something else. I never imagined it would be that gigantic. Left me without words.

Sounds like a great first day. LOL Landon wanting to go to school vs Disney. Looking forward to your race day

Landon can be a strange fellow...But I'm happy he turned his mood around, because everyone had an awesome first day in the parks.

This seems like a great time of year to go!! *makes mental note*

Yes! Late summer/early fall is my absolute favorite time to be in Europe. The brutal heat has finally let up and it's not a major rainy season. So it's a lot of sunshine and cool evenings/warm days.

Again, adorable! She's going to be a Disney instagram pro before you know it! haha

Oh gosh! I'm in over my head with her.:rotfl2: Do you mind if I ask for some popular photo spots before my next trip? I'm going to need help, because Evie will doubtless want me to take cute shots of her while in the park and I'll be hopeless without assistance.:rotfl:

I miss the old Fastpass system. Not that I dislike the new online system - I like the flexibility. But there was something about going to that booth and getting the little paper ticket in your hand.

I agree. I used to be able to get paper Rider Swaps at WDW but that has since gone away, too. So now when I'm in Disneyland Paris it's a nice little blast from the past. Only, the window to use the tickets are shorter so I have to keep that mind.

Enjoy the time while she wants to wear that stuff! My DD was much the same at that age but grew out of it before age 10. As she gest closer to the dreaded teenage years, her outfits have become just leggings and a hoodie. Nothing sparkly or princess-y anymore.

Unfortunately, that's not surprising but still sad to think about. Evie's all about dresses and sparkles now; kind of bums me out to think she'll become old enough to outgrow that phase. :sad:
I talk about how excited I am that Landon is tall enough to ride most of the coasters now, and how much I'll love getting to tour the parks without a diaper bag but I also forget that that means they are getting older and losing some of the charm that makes traveling to Disney with them extra magical. A good reminder to appreciate this age before it goes away.

Sounds like a great day! The Halloween decorations are lovely! Evie's face watching the parade is so cute :)

It was so fun getting to see the decorations; another thing I can say I've been able to see.
Evie loves watching the parades, so it was fun to catch her reactions.

How did I miss this last update?!?!? Where have i been!

Anyway, looks like a great afternoon, I do really love parades but hate the whole get here an hour before and save a spot deal! Soo annoying!

So fun to get to spend time in the parks with friends! The kids look like they are loving spending there afternoon together!

Getting to parades an hour beforehand is especially hard in WDW in the summer months. I remember waiting for FOF right when it first premiered and practically melting on the sidewalk. By the time the show began, I was just wanting to leave and find some air conditioning.
The kids had a blast at Disney together! Ashley and I keep trying to plot more Disney adventures with them; it's so convenient having kids that have friends, because everyone is entertained!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts