SB: Tropicalscrapbooking.com ???

SplshMtn99

<font color=blue>She talks to me in pretty <font c
http://www.tropicalscrapbooking.com/

I stumbled across this site while searching for hawaiin themed paper for another post of someones.

They have alot of cruise & travel items. Not all just tropical. Since when is Alaska tropical?

Anyway, has anyone ever heard of them or ordered from them? They have some neat stuff.

thanks. (and no, I'm not connected with them in any way shape or form)

I order from them a lot. The Alaska stuff is there b/c they do mostly cruise-related items. ;) Service has been outstanding and I have been very pleased with everything I've gotten. They also have an email to keep you updated on new product...love it!

Thanks for the site, I just forwarded to my Mom. She is getting ready to start an Alaska scrapbook.

I had not heard of this site before so thank you for sending it on. I have bought several things from srapyourtrip.com and have been VERY happy w/what I found there. I'll have to check this one out. I just finished my Hawaii album as well as our cruise album from 4 day cruise in November. I ask my clients to send me some of their better pictures and add them to my destination album so I'm sure this site will be very helpful. I'll check it out shortly.
Thanks for sharing!!
Karen

Maybe you saw this already, but I went to this LSS on Maui and they have a lot of Hawaiian and tropical themed items: Islandpaperie.com

Thanks for the link. I've been looking locally for cruise stuff and haven't had much luck. I had better luck getting stuff on the 39 cent swap than I have here in town. Hopefully have a chance to check them out today (like I need to spend more money!).

Glad to hear others have ordered. And glad to help with others albums. Finding the right supplies can always be a pain. That Alaska stuff would have been helpful when I did DH's Alaska pages for his military album a couple of years ago.

i like scrapyourtrip.com too. I've ordered from her lots of times. lol

really should stop shopping & start scrapping. :teeth:

I would love an Alaskan cruise. If I buy the supplies, then I would HAVE to go, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter