**Scammers Beware** DIS Boards Unite

Thanks, It Helps A lot. On VMK I recently got scammed My dream shirt ;(
On A Crappy Comp..

i just got scammed out of my bird hat. as careful as i am i just got got! pm if you want name. in the past he has said he is a dis friend. and i have traded with him before. he has a room saying that he is buying rare and says he is not a scammer (lie) well ireported and then i got a message to report using contact us and i did and the message back was it can take up to 4 weeks for a relpy. will update as soon as i find anything out. thanks for letting me vent. he is using the kiosk and making you go first. ugh. on the up? side i am going to disney and will be able to replace the hat

update! i reported and the did their thing and you would not believe the look on my face when YuP!! I got my hat back. ty disney, the report system works

I just got scammed in a trade by a <name removed>.
He was offering a bunch of stuff from a kiosk and it took more then one trade window. After the first window he booted me from the room after i trusted him with the item. Beware of this character! If you see him make sure you let him know that he's a scammer.

I Got Scammed The Other Day From My Items A Red Penny Press, Flip Hat, Mad Hatter Hat, And A Fourth Of July Hat..The Scammer Was <name removed> So People Be Aware We Were Suppose To Trade For Credits But Then He Traded With Someone..Then After They Were Done Booted Me..I Reported But Still Don't Have My Items Back :mad:
I Am Still In The Process Of Getting Them Back..Will Let Everyone Know If I Have Gotten Them Back

> Note He Was A Friend Back Then..We Then Never Talked..So I Deleted Him..Then Met Up Again..The Got Scammed.. <

I am glad to say I have traded with many Dis people and never had a problem, I make every effort to trade with people I know and trust, and avoid ones with 20- post's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!