Sci-fi after park close

jemtx

DIS Veteran
Tried really hard, to no avail to get a Mama Melrose adr for our HS day. Was able to get a Sci-fi one for right after park close (adr right after 7, presumably park is closing at 7). The place was never on my radar to try. The concept looks neat, is the food good? I’ve never had an adr past park closing...

I had fries and an Oreo shake there back in January and they were really good. I’m going back next week and I’m going to make sure to save room for a burger this time, because I’ve heard they’re good.

This is, imho, one of the most unique settings in wdw. Definitely worth a visit

IMHO it's the experience really makes it, the food is decent enough but it's not like amazing. But the combination of the seating, scene, screen and the food makes it great fun. I'd go back.

This is always a must do for us. The atmosphere and theme is unlike any other restaurant. I have always liked the food too. I always get the burger.

My wife and I either split a burger, fries and milkshake or I get the turkey club. As others have said the food is pretty standard fare, but the theming is really cool.

Ate there back in Dec 2013. I enjoyed it, thought the food was good and the atmosphere was nifty. In 2017 my wife wanted to try someplace different so we haven't been back. Only so many meals and so many places to have them, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter