Scooter/ECV rentals

The Big Mermaid

Earning My Ears
We are planning to visit Aulani in June and will have my 83 year old parents with us. They can manage WDW when we rent ECVs from an outside company (so that they can use them to get to and from the parks and the hotel). I was hoping there is a similar service on Oahu. Any experience with a vendor that can pick up and deliver to the resort?

I can't help unfortunately, but is your intention to use it at the resort or to bring it with you while out sightseeing as well? The resort, IMO, is not that large. If they have difficulty walking distances, I would think a standard wheelchair would be fine for those instances, and the resort should be able to provide you with that. While the resort is handicap accessible, we did find the paths to be narrow and there were a few pathways with stairs (outside between Ewa tower and Ulu Café and down to the beach). I'm sure there are other ways around the stairs, but they may not be as convenient.

I use a scooter for distances and there are several that deliver to Aulani.

If you google Mobility Scooter Oahu...several pop up.

I used Aloha Mobility Scooter. I dealt with a wonderful gentleman who deliver and picked up the scooter. Id highly recommend him.

Here is the website - http://www.rentmobilityscooterhawaii.com

Thanks Kevin - this sounds exactly what I am looking for!

The two of them are as stubborn as mules and will not consent to being pushed around wheelchairs. Just trying to keep everybody happy!

Hi Everyone - I am starting up this tread again to check with the Veterans and frequent travelers to Aulani. When we travel to Aulani, we just reserved an ECV for my Dad, who is 84. Long distances are an issue for him. That said, we would like to make sure he has the chance to see several sights around the island. Can anyone help with what locations we can use the ECV for the sightseeing? The obvious is Pearl Harbor, and know we are good there and within Honolulu, Waikiki. But what about some of the other sights? Any help is much appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!