Scrap Challenge #2: Due 10/15

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Good Evening!!

Sorry was a little scatter-brained today and forgot to post this earlier...
I hit an awesome DISNEY sale at Kohl's and finished my nephews Christmas. :woohoo:

So, this challenge is anything goes... except I think it would be fun to do a Disney theme... It could be a Disney page, Disney birthday, just a Disney every day event (i.e. -- movie night, picnic, sing-a-long)...

Due date is 10/15 and I will start a new thread that evening!

I hope to post something yet this weekend as I am in a DISNEY mood!!!

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!! Have fun with it!!!
Remember the pages can be traditional, digital, pocket pages, blended... any size...

I've never done a scrap challenge before but I'm going to try this one. I'm going to a crop on 10/4 and have some Disney photos scrap. I'll try to post the layouts after.

So a Disney page, no particular layout to follow? Alrighty, I'll give it a try! I've still got plenty of pics from our last trip, so maybe I'll get a chance to sit down with a few this week. :)

Going to have to sit this one out - no Disney pics yet (though some are already on their way thanks to snapfish's 100 monthly app prints!) and I'm not sure I'll have time to put anything together before the 6th Disney or otherwise!

I finished several over the past few days.. I will post them over the weekend... I'm meeting the college kids an hour away tomorrow to bring home DS18 for fall break. DD has to work on campus so she only has a few hour tomorrow to visit...

** deadline for this was moved out to 10/15...

I will set up another challenge on the 16th... any suggestions??

Looking forward to seeing your pages! I've been working on our last disney trip 3 years ago!

DHS Highlight page:

Illuminations Page:

B's page:

PJ's page:

C's page:

My page:

Character Connection (scraplifted)

Epcot Highlights:

Fantasmic:

These are some of the pages from the Disney Vacation Club Members Cruise of 2013. I think I am up to 21 pages, and have to decide whether to add to the 18 pages already in the book, or to start a 2nd book for this cruise, as I collected so much! Not so many pictures of people, but in the group picture at dinner, I am the one in turquoise. My DH is behind me, not sure why this is so fuzzy, will try a new one later on today.
This page shows some gifts that we got from Disney, and our door.

A picture of the entrance to the Adult beach at Castaway Cay, and a postcard commemorating the cruise.

Our favorite picture from that cruise....we call it Pirates of the Caribbean, AARP style. Can't believe I got DH to dress up with me!:dance3::rotfl2:

Very nice LOs!!!

If it was a 3 ring album you used; I'd add it to the other book.. but if it is a post-bound album, I'd start a new one! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter