Scrapbook

I didn't see one when I was there in June. But I'd love to know if there's one now as well.

I did not see any scrap supplies when I was there in January. I think Disney is officially phasing out products everywhere. I used to love their albums. :(

I did not see any scrap supplies when I was there in January. I think Disney is officially phasing out products everywhere. I used to love their albums. :(
It makes no sense to me. We’re bummed too that you can’t get full-size year specific scrapbooks in WDW anymore. I guess they just want us to design a photo book through photo pass? It’s not the same, though.

It makes no sense to me. We’re bummed too that you can’t get full-size year specific scrapbooks in WDW anymore. I guess they just want us to design a photo book through photo pass? It’s not the same, though.

I'm sure at the end of the day it is a sales numbers thing. There is plenty of Disney branded scrap stuff in the craft stores so some people may not want to pay the park prices. But I always thought they were so worth it! I will say though I found a few things in the gift shop I plan on using for scrapping. They had some file folder/stationary stuff with cute hawaii patterns and plenty of postcards. I also picked up some DVC stickers at the desk, kept things like pool wrist bands, cocktail napkin with logo, etc. So I'm hoping I can hobble together that with some generic hawaii and disney scrapping supplies and create some memory magic.

I'm sure at the end of the day it is a sales numbers thing. There is plenty of Disney branded scrap stuff in the craft stores so some people may not want to pay the park prices. But I always thought they were so worth it! I will say though I found a few things in the gift shop I plan on using for scrapping. They had some file folder/stationary stuff with cute hawaii patterns and plenty of postcards. I also picked up some DVC stickers at the desk, kept things like pool wrist bands, cocktail napkin with logo, etc. So I'm hoping I can hobble together that with some generic hawaii and disney scrapping supplies and create some memory magic.
Come back and post your pages when you do!! I've got to get back to scrapping! Maybe you can inspire me to get moving :)

I just got back from Aulani today and there was one scrapbook kit in the store. Price was $20.

They had 2-3 photo albums, but they were not standard scrapbook size albums. I believe one style was a D-Ring, approximately 8x8 album that might work with some pocket page inserts.

IMG_3892.JPG IMG_3891.JPG

Oh man, I don't like that at all. I don't care for that new animation style, whatever it's called. Hope that isn't what's on the current Photopass borders. I guess we were lucky to have gorgeous ones when we were there. I would've loved a scrap kit with those designs. Thanks for posting; maybe they're going to keep products around a little longer anyway.

I got some things from scrapyourtrip for our Hawaii album. They have a ton of Disney stuff, too.

They did have a scrapbook at one time because I saw one on eBay. They no longer carry them though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!