Scrapbooking: Scrap Sites/Tips/Techniques/Instructions/FAQS

These links are great. Thank you so much - so much inspiration to be found as I start

Hi, I did read the other pages and didn't spot these sites but apologies if I'm repeating others.

It's hard to get decent stuff in the UK. I don't think scrapbooking is as big here yet!

I tend to us scrappingthemagic.co.uk for most of my supplies, a lady called Jo runs the site, she has a fantastic range of stuff. She runs competitions and is always posting her own work so you can steal some awesome hints and tips. The delivery has always been really good and I've never been let down by her site.

sunshine-scrapbooking.co.uk isn't as Disney focused but they also sell some really great stuff. I also use this website a lot.

Scrapbook bazaar.co.uk is another favourite of mine, again not as Disney orientated as some but she sells some really great, cheap bits and bobs you can use for scrapbooking.

Forum won't allow me to post links as I'm brand new :)

Hope it's ok to link to my old thread on the Creative DISigns board?

I spent a year or so taking requests and making cards over there. I have finished up making cards now but my thread now has hundreds of Project Life sized (3x4" and some 4x6") filler & journal cards. As I am no longer updating it it will eventually move far down the DISign board into oblivion so I thought it would be handy to leave a link here so all the scrapping people know it's there and can use the cards!

The thread is at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3225701 and if you scroll down to post #2 & 3 there is a complete index of all the cards on the thread - just search for whatever you need.

Happy scrapping :artist:

and apologies if this was not the right place to link to the thread!

Thanks pixiesprite for dropping in!! I will add your link to the first post!

Love your cards!!! I have them in my 2014 family album highlighting our vacation this summer..I have a ton of them saved for future printing when I work on the 3 trips that need scrapped and the surprise trip that is coming up! ;)

Thanks PrincessNancy96 for the super link! I'm delighted you have enjoyed the cards so much, it's fab to think of them being in so many fun albums :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!