Scrapbooking Supplies in the Parks or Resorts

boosmom96

Mouseketeer
I have found albums and papers celebrating the 50th online, but I'd like to know if anyone has seen them at the parks or hotel shops? I'd really like to see them in person before I fork over a fortune!
Thanks in advance!

I haven't been yet, but last year there were plenty of scrapbooking supplies at the resorts, so I don't see why they would have changed that.

My DW found her supplies in DTD at the Disney Store and forgive me but can't remember the store name, but on the left side of main street as u enter the park. Also don't limit yourself to bought items, we kept DL and DCA maps, Popcorn boxes, unused fast passes...etc DW has made a few scrapebooking pages and they are turning out great.... Hope this helps....

The World of Disney in DTD has a scrapbooking section. Last year when I was there it was over by where all the stuffed animals are. They also sell the albums at the Photo Shop on Main Street.

Thanks everyone!!!
I knew there wasn't a dedicated shop, but I figured there had to be supplies scattered throughout the resort. This album will be a Christmas gift for my stepdaughter (who is going with us), so I'd like to try and get things on the sly, if possible! This is her 2 boys first trip to DL, so I want to make it as great as possible!!!

We stayed at the Grand Californian May 28-June 1 and they did have some scrapbook supplies at the resort store but not a lot. I got one 50th Anniversary scrapbook the first night and on our lst night I wanted another and they didn't have anymore at the resort, nor did the World of Disney in DTD, DCA was closed, so I ended up back at DL. There are a few shops in DL that sell scrapbook supplies there - the Emporium (I think that's what it's called - the big souvenir shop right by the fire hall), the photo centre and also the China Shoppe ( they are sorta hidden there in a back corner and even the sales staff didn't know they had any scrapbook supplies). In DCA the big store that is on the left as you walk into the park had a nice selection of scrapbook supplies.

I thing I would recommend is if you see something in the stores you'd like to add to your scrapbook...have someone distract your stepdaughter and buy the item...it's much easier than trying to find it again later.

Thanks Elaine!
We are also staying at the GC, so my plan is to have anything I buy in the parks sent to the hotel so my stepdaughter doesn't see it. I also figure I can just tell her I'm getting it for myself.

Thanks to all of you for the reminder about scrapbooking supplies. Are there specific papers for DL the way there are for WDW? Stickers?

As you can see by my countdown, I will be leaving soon for Disneyland.

Can anyone tell me if Disneyland resorts/shops can ship items purchased to my HOME the way WDW does?

Thanks!!

pinnie

They all come in kits with I think about 8 papers, plus some stickers and borders in the kits and yes, there are DL specific ones.

I got a package of stickers celebrating the 50th, a package of 3-D stickers (layered), snaps, eyelets, they also had scrapbook kits with paper & stickers for both the 50th as well as Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter