Sea World Feed the Dolphins

nun69

Mouseketeer
anyone done this...my kids are 6 & 13 and wondered if it would be worth it? If so, is anyone an annual passport holder that would be willing to pick me up 2 tickets (will save me $60.00) for the price of $120.00 each:) ? I could send you the money via paypal or check or money order or however you want... I would really like for my kids to experience this and think it would be a GREAT treat to add on to their Disneylnad trip (3/29-4/6)...thanks

I'm confused as to your post. Are you talking about feeding the dolphins fish (cost of which is the price of the fish $3-$6 a tray, i forget) or are you talking about booking the dolphin interaction program which is $150, but $120 for annual passholders. We fed the dolphins in Oct 2005 and it was a great experience. My kids, then 4 and 7, as well as their cousins, 1, 2 & 4 yo, had a great time. The dolphins came right up to your hand and you got to pet them. I believe with the dolphin interaction program, you must be a passport holder to avail the discount. (The person signing up for the program must have a passport themselves). We thought about doing this for our 7yo on that trip and decided to wait til he was older. We're going back to DL in Feb and have considered letting him do it for his birthday present now that he'll be 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter