Sea World or Busch Gardens?

morrik5

DIS Veteran
We are wondering everyone's feelings about which park is better for children ages 3 1/2 and 7 1/2? Our adult son has always wanted to go to Busch Gardens however I'm not sure if it offers as much for the kids. We are staying at Fort Wilderness and we all have 4 day Park Hopper Passes and this side trip is a Christmas surprise.

CAA (AAA) is offering a Canadian Resident ticket right now but we have to decide on which park.

Thanks

I think that either one would be great! There are also package deals available if you want to do Sea World & Busch Gardens. Busch Gardens will also pick you up in Orlando if you don't want to drive there - check their website for details.

Either park has a variety of attractions/shows geared towards kids. Sea World has all those shows plus an area in the park dedicated to kids with rides and a huge net crawl thing that kids would enjoy. Busch Gardens also has an area dedicated to the smaller ones. You can't go wrong with either IMO.

Got 3 tickets with my Air Miles for SeaWorld, now just going to CAA (AAA) and buy 2 Seaworld CDN resident rate tickets ages 3 and up at $74.99 US tax in.

SeaWorld is all round our extended family group's favorite park. And for you it's right in Orlando. I think it offers a lot for you and is really a great park for your kid's ages. I haven't been to Busch Gardens at Christmas, but OMG SeaWorld owns Christmas in Orlando. Their Christmas decorating is wonderful, I love their special Christmas shows, entertainers, etc. All that for that for me and my family really get us into the Christmas spirit. There are some really good coasters too if you have some coaster enthusiasts in your family.

This is just me, but Busch Gardens reminds me more of a really nice zoo with a bunch of roller coasters, not that there is anything wrong with that. We live in St. Louis, have a top zoo here, and have a membership there and go often. But to me Busch Gardens feel a lot like going to our zoo back home.

Got 3 tickets with my Air Miles for SeaWorld, now just going to CAA (AAA) and buy 2 Seaworld CDN resident rate tickets ages 3 and up at $74.99 US tax in.

I think your family will have a great time at SeaWorld. DW and I would spend a good part of a day there about every other trip to Disney. With a bit of planning you can get all of the shows in and still have plenty of time to wander through the exhibits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!