Seagrams and Universal?

Buschfan

Mouseketeer
Curious about a little history here. I have been recently educated that Seagrams does not have a stake in Universal anymore. I have been informed by posts here that French Vivendi now has Seagrams stake.
I never visited Universal during the time that Seagrams had part ownership. Did Seagrams have any visible marketing at the parks during this timeframe?
Was Seagrams ginger ale served at Universal? Did they have a gift shop with Seagrams merchandise? A kiddie wading area with water colored as ginger ale? Free samples of ginger ale? Just curious if I missed out on something....

Sorry, wrong board. Couldn't delete this for some reason. Could a moderator please move this to the Universal board?

Yes, seagram's gingerale was served in the parks (still is I believe), but there was no merchandise. I think the only visible sign of advertising is a sign painted on the wall outside the backwater bar about seagrams gin.

The best part was that management got reimbursed for booze. Oh well ....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter