Sean and Maj's Majical Day!- Update- 03/06!

It's official we're married!!!!
Best day of my life.

I had my bachelorette party at Kimonos restaurant in the Swan and Dolphin followed by an evening in Jelly Rolls! My bridesmaids surprised me and it was absolutely amazing!

The wedding itself was beautiful. I will share pictures as soon as I get them back! :)
Congrats, sound wonderful!

It's official we're married!!!!
Best day of my life.

I had my bachelorette party at Kimonos restaurant in the Swan and Dolphin followed by an evening in Jelly Rolls! My bridesmaids surprised me and it was absolutely amazing!

The wedding itself was beautiful. I will share pictures as soon as I get them back! :)
Can't wait to see all your pictures !!! Glad it was everything you wanted it to be! :goodvibes

I'm slacking here in the pj department. Just caught up.

Everything looks wonderful. Looks like you had a wonderful time at your party.

CONGRATS ON BEING A NEW MRS!!!!!

Can't wait to hear & see more!!

Okay, here we go...
Friday October 16th....
Sean and I arrived in Orlando with one of my bridesmaids, her fiancé and my grandparents.

Saturday October 17th...
First thing in the morning we had a visit with our caterer, Levan's Catering...we had a little communication issue before we arrived in Orlando-the man who was in charge of our wedding didn't contact us as promised until about 4 days before we came to Orlando!! Anyway, we finalized our meals and details and moved on to Costco, where we purchased all of the alcohol for the wedding!

At around 1-pm we were able to get in to the villa....aka the wedding venue...

With 12 bedrooms we had at least 20 wedding guests staying with us, so we left a welcome package of wine, a card and Orlando flyers in their rooms.

Sunday October 18th...Where the real fun begins.

Today was my bachelorette party and Sean's bachelor party...
we already know what I did, by the way, if you get a chance to go to JellyRolls, you must go! Scotty is amazing!!!!!!!
The night ended with a taxi ride from the Reunion Resort security, as our taxi driver wouldn't drive us the whole way to the villa.

Sean and his bachelors went to Universal, to an Irish pub and then to a duelling piano bar over there! They then went mini golfing.

Monday, October 19th...

The morning was a rough one for me. Our initial plan was Epcot for the day, but as my day didn't start til 11am, we went there just for the afternoon.

It was a lovely afternoon, there was almost 20 of us who went, so we split up for most of the day, but met up at the fireworks in the evening.

Tuesday, October 20th...
One day before the wedding...
Sean went to get his face shaved, it was a groomsman job, so they all went and had a blast. They had tried to go to Art of Shaving, but unfortunately they were very booked up! So they found a store closer to Reunion.
We had a short ceremony rehearsal in the evening and I had an early night, my best friend stayed with me that night and Sean slept in with one of his groomsmen...

WEDDING DAY!!!

The girls and I were up by 7am, when my hair and make up lady arrived... Emily Lynn Hair Design. We had mimosas and the girls brought up a platter of fruit and muffins for breakfast. It was lovely! We listened to Disney music all morning.
At 10am out photographer arrived...

This is my bouquet made by RaggaWedding...my hairpiece and the girl's hairpiece's too!

The Boys getting ready...

We exchanged our gifts before the wedding (literally 5 mins before)...one of the groomsmen was in charge and asked for about an hour if we could exchange, but i wasn't in my dress yet! :)

Mine was a bracelet to match my wedding ring...

Sean's a watch...

The ceremony...
We had a spiral aisle...

The moment it started to rain:
We had a very wet wedding, but it was still the best day ever!!!

Bubbles were a big part of our day... our friend Brett, who officiated the marriage (so beautifully) let people know to blow bubbles as we walked back down the aisle and the groomsmen handed them out as people arrived.

We had a lovely photo session at Disney Boardwalk directly after the ceremony. Guests remained at the villa with snacks and alcohol.

We got to ride the bike things!

A trip to the candy store.

We all had a margarita in celebration of a great ceremony!

Squeezed in to a Photo Booth

I apologise for all the pics!

Wow, what a great wedding. Love the pop of red, made it so Disney! Looks like you all had a lot of fun. You looked absolutely stunning by the way. Your pictures are beautiful. Congrats

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter