Season specific tickets

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
We have a trip planned for January, 2021. Resort is booked, but tickets have not yet been purchased. This will be our first time purchasing tickets with the newish tiered ticket system.

I know all ticket sales are currently halted, but I want to be ready for when they open again. How do I know which tickets to buy for a January trip? & if my trips gets delayed (ie. due to COVID), how easy is it to transfer the tickets to a different season?

Thank you~

Assuming the regular dated ticket structure that has been in place:
  • You’ll select the “start date” of your ticket. That might be your check-in date or your 1st day in a park. Look at the pricing to see if there is a difference. You also can select an earlier date as long as all your park days fit in the valid window.
  • I would choose base tickets and do the PH and/or water parks add-on once you arrive (if interested).
    If there is any kind of special offer (like 4-park magic) you’ll have to consider the limitations of that offer.
Unused tickets hold their value and can be used towards an upgrade if you need to change dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!