SeaWorld $10 0ff Coupons are ALL GONE!

HI ALL!!

I may have posted this on another page but if there are Florida Residents who are in Southwest Florida and frequent Wendy's,
could you help out fellow Disboard Members from other parts of the country and the world , as I have found out, with supplying the $10 coupons ,it would show the true MAGIC of the DISBOARDS.

Why SW Fla., because I was in Fort Myers, FLA. and the coupons are $10 OFF, Orlando near Universal near the Millenium Mall next to BJ's was $5 OFF.( BJ'S great location for USO)

I have obtained alot of tips,hints and discounts from this site and giving back is as much fun as receiving.

I have a limited amount of coupons and getting a large quantity of PMs who would like a coupon.

ALERT: "7/16/03"

ALL COUPONS HAVE BEEN MAILED!!!!

ENJOY!!!

remember:"THE POWER OF THE MESSENGER"

"THE MAGIC HAPPENS"
:jester: :jester: :jester:

I'm a little slow getting to this thread. If you happen to come across any more coupons, could you please let me know?

Thanks.
Steve

All of my coupons have been claimed and mailed.

I have 5 coupons available. They are for $10.00 off per person (up to 6 people) on general admission to Sea World, Busch Gardens or Adventure Island in Tampa

Send an email to abecker5@yahoo.com and I will give you my address to send $1.00 for postage and handling. I will then mail you the coupon. First Come, First serve.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

That is what makes up "THE MAGIC HAPPENS!"

AND "THE POWER OF THE MESSENGER"
the unifficial motto of the Disboards.

MK Familystone

4 of these for a November trip for 4????

Please let me know and thanks, in advance!

Kapp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter