SeaWorld, Busch & Legoland

simplyton

Earning My Ears
Looking to see if you guys can help us out with the best combination on tickets

Managed to grab CAD Disney discount for our stay at CBR in January 2018 and sorted a night at RPR to cram Universal into 2 days.
Our attention has turned to squeezing in some of the other parks
I see SeaWorld has a CAD discount ($5?) but that's lost when upgrading to 2 park tickets.
Is there a better way of buying these tickets (Canadian office?) that could eek out some more savings?

We are planning at day at each park but could add in another couple of days if a good deal on mutli day ticket (free parking?) was available. One potential issue is we are there Dec into Jan with no itinerary set in stone yet so unsure if we can need 2018 tickets or not

Finally Legoland is my best bet keeping an eye out for the BOGOF offer that sometime makes an appearance?

Are you an airmiles collector.

SeaWorld Orlando - Single Day Admission 925 airmiles
Terms and conditions
No exchanges. No upgrades. Non-refundable. No cash value. Not valid in conjunction with any other discount.

Valid for 9 months from time of purchase.

Legoland Florida - Admission Save 15% on select tickets!

AIR MILES collectors can save on selected tickets when paying cash!
Terms and conditions
Tickets are valid for 12 months from date of issue and in US Funds.

Busch Gardens Tampa - Single Day Admission 925 reward miles
You do more than visit Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay - you explore it. With world-class coasters, water rides, 2,000 exotic animals and dazzling live entertainment on 335 acres, there's no single destination anywhere like Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
Terms and conditions

No exchanges. No upgrades. Non-refundable. No cash value. Not valid in conjunction with any other discount.

Valid for 9 months from time of purchase.

Hugs Mel

Last edited:

What until the American Thanksgiving to get their promotions online
Yes there have been some great deals on black Friday for SeaWorld and Busch Gardens- They call them blue Friday. A couple years back we got BOGO free SeaWorld/aquatica combo. The best person to give u the low down on those deals is probably @Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Checking previous BF deals and like the look of those.

Now can my brain handle not getting tickets sorted until < 1 month before we go? :)

You can join the PTA of Florida for $ 10 and get the $35 legoland tickets. We just used the link last December 2016 to buy our tickets for this price but if we went again I would join to support their cause.

I believe Costco's in FL have Legoland tickets for around $50. There are also several discount coupons available on eBay - some BOGO, some discounted (don't know the sellers so can't vouch for the validity)

You would need at least 2 days for SeaWorld to see all the shows, because of times. The sea lion shows are a fav, esp the Sealions after Dark. Really funny. How long is your trip? WDW & Universal plus one or 2 more parks? Be careful not to spread yourself too thin. Just WDW & Universal is enough for 10 day trip. Without exhausting yourselves.

You would need at least 2 days for SeaWorld to see all the shows, because of times. The sea lion shows are a fav, esp the Sealions after Dark. Really funny. How long is your trip? WDW & Universal plus one or 2 more parks? Be careful not to spread yourself too thin. Just WDW & Universal is enough for 10 day trip. Without exhausting yourselves.

Yeah wary of spreading ourselves too thin - We are there for 3 weeks with the last week onsite at Disney. So 2 weeks (minus 2 days at Universal) to fit in (an ever growing list of) other activities but obviously holiday period complicates plans a little.
Looked a few of the options suggested above and I am leaning towards taking a chance on Ebay codes and picking up a 14 day 4 park pass which would give us plenty of flexibility (and free parking) for BG & SW for the sake of a few $s more.

Yeah wary of spreading ourselves too thin - We are there for 3 weeks with the last week onsite at Disney. So 2 weeks (minus 2 days at Universal) to fit in (an ever growing list of) other activities but obviously holiday period complicates plans a little.
Looked a few of the options suggested above and I am leaning towards taking a chance on Ebay codes and picking up a 14 day 4 park pass which would give us plenty of flexibility (and free parking) for BG & SW for the sake of a few $s more.
I got the Orlando pass, a few years ago, included Universal, SeaWorld, and Busch Gardens. Aquatics wasn't built yet. They have a bus that leaves SeaWorld parking lot to Busch Gardens. It was free, but you had to book seats. I think you'll find you will want more Universal days.
We added 3 nights at Portofino before our 2 week GF stay, and had wished we had a 4th day for Universal. With Harry Potter additions there's a lot to do.

Orlando Flex Ticket includes some of the parks you want to see. Probably the best deal.

Picked up a bogof on Legoland this morning - Still on the lookout/considering BG/SW options

www.legoland/legosah2017/
Code: 179916

Tickets are valid for 1 year from purchase
(I bought 4 today and expiration is 09/08/2018 - 2A 2C = $193.65 w/tax)

(TIP - If buying 4+ tickets rather than using 2 transactions simply click apply coupon button once first discount has been applied)

Orlando Flex Ticket includes some of the parks you want to see. Probably the best deal.
I just found out these tickets aren't sold anymore :sad2: Sad because they were a great deal. We used to get the 14 day Universal, SeaWorld, Aquatica or Busch Gardens ticket. Apparently Flex tickets were discontinued last year when Universal was opening their water park.

I just found out these tickets aren't sold anymore :sad2: Sad because they were a great deal. We used to get the 14 day Universal, SeaWorld, Aquatica or Busch Gardens ticket. Apparently Flex tickets were discontinued last year when Universal was opening their water park.
Darn, they were a good deal. I bought one last year for my niece. Just the 3 park one.

Bumping this up again to see if anyone can help out

Still on the lookout for Busch Garden tickets
Currently looking at 4x Canadian ticket discount $75US as the best option
Would love to do 2 days at BG but any Canadian discount is lost when moving to 2+ days

We've dropped Seaworld unless able to rustle up a multi-park deal
Black Friday failed to produce anything for BG (Was hoping Seaworld BF deals would include BG but no joy)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!