Seaworld dining plan

jayhawkie

Earning My Ears
Ok, so I know that the Seaworld dining plan is per person. Are they really strict if you share with a child? I don't see the point in getting her own plan but I will if it is frowned upon. Any thoughts? Newbie here regarding dining at Seaworld.

If your child is 3 years or older, and plans on eating, they need to have their own dining plan.

I don't understand why you would not see the point of purchasing a dining plan pass for your daughter if you know they are priced per person. Would you expect your child to be given free food at other theme parks? :confused:

If you don't wish to purchase an all day dining plan for your daughter (running on the assumption that you don't think she will eat $19.99 worth of beverages and meals over the course of the day), you can always buy her food a la carte.

I will point out, the plan details specifically stipulate: "Sharing and take out is prohibited". See this link:
https://seaworld.com/orlando/upgrades/dining/

I know this was your first post, and don't want to come across as unkind, but honestly.....would this be something you would try to get away with ANYWHERE else? It certainly wouldn't fly at the Disney parks.

If your child is 3 years or older, and plans on eating, they need to have their own dining plan.

I don't understand why you would not see the point of purchasing a dining plan pass for your daughter if you know they are priced per person. Would you expect your child to be given free food at other theme parks? :confused:

If you don't wish to purchase an all day dining plan for your daughter (running on the assumption that you don't think she will eat $19.99 worth of beverages and meals over the course of the day), you can always buy her food a la carte.

I will point out, the plan details specifically stipulate: "Sharing and take out is prohibited". See this link:

I know this was your first post, and don't want to come across as unkind, but honestly.....would this be something you would try to get away with ANYWHERE else? It certainly wouldn't fly at the Disney parks.[/QUOT

I know this was your first post, and don't want to come across as unkind, but honestly.....would this be something you would try to get away with ANYWHERE else? It certainly wouldn't fly at the Disney parks.
Thanks for your honest reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter