• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SeaWorld show times/Dine w/Shamu

DisneyFanatik

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the show time schedule is like during July? I want to make Dine with Shamu reservations when they become available next month, but it seems like SeaWorld releases their official time schedule only a few weeks in advance. I don't want to miss any shows because of the dining. I thought that maybe someone had an old schedule from last year. TIA!

I think you should plan your lunch at whatever time you like, and you should in all likelyhood be able to work your schedule around your lunch. Each show is twice in a day, and if you play with it enough it will work out.

However, do you know if you make your reservation now, and then want to change it to the OTHER lunch time that day based on the schedule when it comes out, if you can hold onto your spot (ie first come, best table assignment)...? That might be a good question to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter