Second Program

naberrie

Earning My Ears
Hey guys! I finished my first CP a few months back (Fall 2016) and now that I'm heading into my final semester of college, I'm hoping to apply for the Spring 2018 program. Even though I've done the DCP before, I'm a lot more nervous this time around, since I'll be graduating at the end of the fall semester, and probably won't be able to apply again if I don't get in. Has anyone here done the program twice? Do we know if it's any more or less difficult to get accepted for a second program?

Applications drop soon, and I just want to be prepared!

Totally off topic, but hey fellow Fall 2016 alum! What was your role/location?

OH, no problem, I'm always excited to meet other alums! I was merchandise at MK (Liberty Square/Adventureland). So Memento Mori/Christmas Shop/Agrabah/Pirates and glow cart shifts. I was mostly on glow carts, since I loved being outdoors in the park. What about you?

Last edited:
There isn't really an answer, it just depends. I would think it would be easier since you have the knowledge you need. I did a program in 2013 and did a program in the spring of 2016 after I graduated. It was a lot more stressful applying (interview was easier) and it took me longer to find out my second program. However I'm pretty sure you can apply the semester after you graduate too now.

FTR I got in, and now I am statused in the role I really wanted so it worked out. Good luck!

Thanks, this is really encouraging! I've definitely been feeling a lot more stress leading up to this application process, but I'm really hoping things work out. And I'm glad you're in the role you wanted!

OH, no problem, I'm always excited to meet other alums! I was merchandise at MK (Liberty Square/Adventureland). So Memento Mori/Christmas Shop/Agrabah/Pirates and glow cart shifts. I was mostly on glow carts, since I loved being outdoors in the park. What about you?

Hey, small world! I was AdventureLand for DCP Spring 2016 just as they were combining with Liberty Square. I loved Pirates, but glow cart people were the nicest and best group of people ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter