Secret Builders - Bugs

disvaclub92

Always dreaming about Disney
I have noticed a few bugs, figured I would start a post to warn and make you aware. Some issues were posted in the other thread, so I will just repeat them here.

• When purchasing items, do not click too fast or you will buy too many of that one item.
  • Zuma Game is not paying shills
  • Dog Pillow does not show in inventory when purchased

Thanks for this Dis. I just received an email reply from the CEO, who seems very, very nice. I told him I was going to be sending a list of things that we would love to see added to the game, and I had asked about trading -- as it is now it's very complex (I have not yet been able to trade). He said they are working on simplifying trading...so stay tuned.

Also received message from VP of Product Development:

Welcome to SecretBuilders! I'm very sorry to hear about the problems you're having with trading. We're in the process of simplifying the whole trading feature which should help with the problems. In the meanwhile, to follow on with where you currently stand:

1) Once you've added items to your trading basket, you can initiate a trade with any other user by clicking on their player card and clicking on the "Trade" icon.
2) Once you've done this, it should pop up an interface which shows the items you have available for trade on the right side and the items the other user has available to trade on the left.
3) You can select items you want to trade on either side by double clicking on them. They should show up in the center section with the items that you want to swap.
4) Once ou've done the above steps, you can click on "Make Offer"
5) The other user will receive a message that you wanted to make a trade. At that point they have the option of either accepting it, refusing it or making a counter offer.
6) if they accept the trade, you should receive a notification that they've accepted it and the items will be swapped out of the inventory of both players.

If you are still encountering issues, please do let me know.

Regarding the suggestions, our 1st goal is to give our members what they want! It's your world more than it is ours :) We'd love to hear what all of you would like to see now, and in the future and will do our best to make this a world the way our members would like to see it :)

We'll be starting a blog shortly which will outline all the new features we'll be adding with every update so stay tuned :)

Well I bought the limited red bean bag chair. Put it in my room. It never stay and is no where to be found. My very first piece thank goodness I only spent 75 coins :)

I bought furniture for my room and arranged it. I went out to play and when I came back to check on my pet, the furniture was gone. I was not in my storage. I logged out of the game and then back in. The furniture was then in storage.

The other day I tried to purchase the dog pillow, I didn't get any pop up at all. I just got a pop up saying I didn't have enough money to purchase it.

77873b1f.jpg

yes me too and the one I had has vanished 30,000 big ones down the drain not that I am short of credits lol

yes me too and the one I had has vanished 30,000 big ones down the drain not that I am short of credits lol

Aww hugs, Belle! It's funny...I checked earlier and found I had 2 dog pillows in my inventory! :rotfl:

Is anyone else not getting a confirmation email. My hubby did not get one either?

Last night when I put my unicorn to sleep, she was healthy but just needed rest. I wasn't on to play today, but did go on for one second to see if me not being on all day would change its health. Nala was still sleeping, but still healthy. I just went on, and saw Nala still sleeping...but when I clicked on the card, she had no health, and I was not able to click on anything to revive her. Apparently, there was a bug that made Nala continue to sleep last night.

So here's the thing...Nala is haunting me! When I leave my room and come back, she's there in her bed! I can click on her, quickly open her food choices and see she has no health, but then she disappears! And I can't put her bed into storage! I know this is virtual, but am I forever to have a reminder of her?

Update: I was able to quickly feed Nala and have gotten her energy all the way up, and so took her around the game to get her health up -- but it's not working. Either it's a bug or I've got her ghost with me lol.

8Dec2008_NalaNoHealth.jpg

I just received an email from Product Development -- they are aware of the pet problem and are working to fix it. It was so nice of them to browse forums, see our problem and let us know they're working on the problem. :goodvibes

Currently my mail isn't working -- I click on it and it doesn't pop up. :(

Glad we do not need to stress over pets becoming ghosts. I guess if any developers are watching Hi I am littlebelle and I am missing 2 dog pillows. Yup bought them and they went poof over the weekend. I was able to buy another one onces the you do not have enough coins which I sure do :)

No issue. I am just collecting many items to gift my friends when trade is available :)

hmmm, just in case this works for belle...

Hi, I am Aengus and I lost 2,254 dog pillows yeterday? Can I has them back plz?

OMG cmon every game needs a scammer :rotfl:

Ok heres a few things to add to the list:

My character Acemcfan cannot:

1. send friend requests properly

2. cast spells on others

3. Send Messages/ Open up my mail

Also when I registered I couldnt add the "i" in my Acemicfan I don't see how that is a bad word/username.

and one of the NPC's, copernicus was asking players how old they were, and a girl actually answered and said she was 9 years old, in a public room where there were at least 15 people, though she was lucky most of us in the room were DIS'ers and we told her she should reveal stuff like that on the internet. But you might want to change that question he asks about the age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!