Security Certificate Problem?

I have been getting it too for the last couple of days. The worst part is that my computer then freezes and needs to be restarted. Very annoying.

This keeps showing up on mine too. This has been going on for at least a month, probably longer. I thought maybe an update was going on, so I've just dealt with it.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Happened to me as I was reading this thread!! And has been going on for weeks.

Gotten to the point with all the other tech problems on this site that it's no fun even getting on any more..

are you typing in disboards.com or following a link? What happens if you click on this link? www.disboards.com

My original post was a couple of months ago, and it stopped for a while, but has been randomly happening again lately. It only occurs when I'm on the PC (the iPad, which I'm on right now, has been fine) and I use the same bookmark to get there that I always have.

Well, I have been having this issue for the last few weeks and it says the same thing about Security Alert....name on the security certificate is not valid. Then the computer freezes and must be restarted. So annoying !!! Only happens on the Disboard site. there seem to be a number of us so there is obviously a problem... please fix it !!!

This has been happening again and has been really bad the past couple of days. Has something changed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter