seeing Goofy waterskiing

edtoss

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure which forum this should go in.

I noticed several people have mentioned seeing Goofy waterskiing on the Seven Seas lagoon. I also remember seeing him on an early trip in the '70's. Does anyone know if there is a set schedule for when he is out there, or anyone to ask when he will be there? Or is it just the "luck of the draw?"

Thanks.

he wasnt there - I saw him in the later 80's when we took the ferry over to the MK. Didnt see him in 2000....and the last 2 visits we stayed onsite so we used the buses...(not a deluxe right by the water.....maybe someone who stays in the deluxes have a better shot of seeing him). I have great memories of seeing him waving to us.....it was great!

If you REALLY want to see him you can get the Sing Along VHS--hmmm--let me try and remember which one--I think it's the Campout at Walt Disney World one. Right at the end with the rolling of the credits you get to see Goofy do his stuff.

Kinda funny, but when I was reading a couple of posts about Goofy water skiing I was thinking that maybe y'all were really watching him being taped for the video and didn't know it.

Shows a pretty good shot of the Contemporary too.

Haven't seen him waterskiing, but he swam with the boys at Blizzard Beach. Pretty Cool!

Last season Goofy was playing around Blizzard beach while the Ice Gator (blizzard beach's offical character) was sick for the season. It was a fun site to see, we would jump off the wall of the wave pool (about 5-6 feet above the water) and play around with the kids playing catch with a small squishy waterball.

In May 2000 we were taking the boat back from having lunch at Ft. Wilderness to the Contemporary and we heard sirens from one of the Boston Whalers. When we looked, Goofy and Donald were on the Boston Whaler waving to people. That is the only time I have ever seen any characters in the lagoon or on Bay Lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter