Seeking double-sided Winnie the Pooh pillow

buzzfan120

Earning My Ears
My grandma used to have this Winnie the Pooh pillow. It was a big, blue, square pillow with Pooh Bear on one side and Piglet on the other. We don't know what ever became of it, but I'm trying to find her a replacement. I found a couple of eBay listings, but unfortunately they've got weird stains on them. I want to give my grandma a replacement Pooh pillow that's in very good condition, preferably in its original plastic wrap.

My grandma used to have this Winnie the Pooh pillow. It was a big, blue, square pillow with Pooh Bear on one side and Piglet on the other. We don't know what ever became of it, but I'm trying to find her a replacement. I found a couple of eBay listings, but unfortunately they've got weird stains on them. I want to give my grandma a replacement Pooh pillow that's in very good condition, preferably in its original plastic wrap.
UPDATE: I finally found an eBay listing for this pillow, in excellent condition with its original tag, and purchased it. Therefore, I am archiving this post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter