seine cruises

kaygela

<font color=coral>was having a blond moment at the
I had dinner on a seine cruise 25 years ago and the boat was swarmed by moths. It was disgusting and definately took away from any enjoyment of dinner and what we were seeing. I'm curious if that is a recurrent problem or just a weird occurance because my family would love to try going one evening while we are there.

We took two Seine cruises in January - during the daylight hours - morning and late afternoon, and not a moth was in sight. Dinner cruise sounds nice! I liked standing up on the deck outside though...

I did the Seine lunch cruise last year (the Le Parisien Bateaux mouche) with my DH and our best friends as a treat for their birthdays. It was wonderful. The cruise and meal lasted 2 hours and we had a great time. Wonderful food (cooked on the boat) and not a moth in sight. I have also done an evening (non food) cruise and again no moths.

I took an evening cruise on the Bateau Mouche about 3 years ago and there were bugs everywhere. They were attracted to the large lights used to light up the surrounding buildings. I found it very unpleasant. However, I took an evening ride on the boats that you board near Notre Dame ( cant remember the name). Their boats are much smaller and dont have the huge lights of the Bateau Mouche and there were not so many bugs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter