Selling car and getting new DVC licence plate-- any cool ideas??

DVCajun

<font color=red>If you believe in Magic you belong
The addition of a baby to our home has taken much of the charm out of owning a VW New Beetle! It's a pretty roomy little vehicle, but try adding a car seat and a stroller to the mix. Anyway, I've upgraded to an SUV and rather than transfer my current tag (DVC BWV) I think I'm just going to get something new. I'm limited to 8 characters, which is a bummer because everything I really want requires 9. So I thought I'd turn to my DVC family and see what you could come up with!

I'd like to incorporate the Boardwalk thing into it, but "Boardwalk" on its own (or shortened to 8 characters :rolleyes: ) would probably make people think of the beach, not BWV.

Thanks for your help-- if I choose one of your ideas I'll give the creater a couple DVC luggage tags that a CM gave us on a recent trip! How's that for a bribe?? :D :D :D :D Let the creative juices flow!

BWV Disne

DVC Membr

BWV IS A+

DVC IS A+

BWV 4ever

DVC 4ever

BWV 2042

DVC 2042

DVC is gr8

BWV is gr8

Brdwlk A+

Dsnywrld (I know thats not dvc but its still pretty cool)

dvc magic

Bwv magic

BW villas

That's all i can think of now, I'll post again if I get more ideas.

How about

BWVMOMMY

P.S. My job let me go last week, jerks! e-mail me!

Those are cool, I think I'll change my plate! Anyone have suggestions for only six letters?

It's fun to see how many combinations there are! My brain bogged down after thinking about it for a week.

Prplcrzy, DVC plus your resort abbrev. would work great. That's what I currently have! The only downside to that is most people assume it's your initials! However, I get a kick out of my plate every time I see it, so it's worth it even if no one else knows what it stands for-- however, someone on this board did see my car and posted about it a few months ago. :) That was cool.

Thanks for all the responses, folks .... I haven't had time to really sit down and pick a winner yet, but there's definitely one on this list. WOW!

Heather-- that really sucks! :( I hope you've already filed for unemployment! At least your baby is due soon. I'll shoot you a note too.

O.K., so what kind of vehicle do I look for next time I head to the Dr's? I like the one suggested above DVC SUV--kinda cute. However, like you, I will always like the original. After all, you know it really caught my eye when I saw it.

Hope you are doing o.k.

Heather Page, sorry to hear your news. Please keep us posted. Maybe we will have another meet soon and you can fill us in.

Sounds good! Just let me know when.
A - Well I would have filed already, but since they gave me two weeks severance pay, which doesn't go into direct deposit until this Thursday, ESC says I can't file until this Friday. Eh well!
Has anyone suggested
CRZY4BWV

I'm really sorry. You didn't work for Midway, did you? There are so many companies having financial troubles, it's hard to keep up with. That really stinks.

Jon, actually I worked for some attorneys in Raleigh, I think they just didn't want to hold my job for me when I went out on maternity leave. Hey if you can't trust lawyers who can you trust? (ha!). But thanks for your concern :)

I haven't forgotten my promise, guys, I just haven't made my decision yet! Thanks to all of you who have submitted your ideas.

I have a few ideas of my own.

DSNEY BWV (I'm leaning toward this one right now)

DSNEY DVC

EPCOTBWV

WDWEPCOT

DVCERS

WDW DVC BW

I BELIEVE -- I like this one, but I bet folks wouldn't understand that I believe in MAGIC!! :D

I like the DVCMAGIC one, too-- had actually thought of that one (the DVC phone number).

I'll keep you posted!!

:)

Oh, RWeThereYet, I now drive a white Izuzu Trooper! I don't stand out like a sore thumb anymore!!

How about DVC AJUN. Not only will we know where you like to visit, but we will know who you are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter