Selling silver?

ProudSoccerMom

Mouseketeer
Has anyone sold silver lately? I was cleaning out my jewelry armoire yesterday and found quite a few old silver bracelets and necklaces that I no longer wear or are broken. I know I've read in the past about people selling old jewelry, but nothing recent. Any suggestions or tips are welcome. Thanks!

Won't get much for silver. Now if you had gold then you may be on to something. Last year my wife and I went to a jeweler exchange with independent jewelers. I had a few very old 18k gold herring bone necklaces along with a few old gold rope necklaces plus some old gold rings and charms. Walked away with a few thousand $$.

You could look into coin dealers in your area and call and ask if they purchase whatever it is that you want to sell.

If you've got a local auction house could try there as well as the usual jewelers. Our auction house sells silver all the time, some people fix the jewelry and sell at their shops and other just get the melt value. So if you're not looking for top dollar, could try there (and maybe offload other stuff at the same time :) ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter