semi international?

bella.bhrqz

Earning My Ears
Hi! my name is Yzabella and I've been looking into the Disney college program lately. I have a few questions considering I do not live in America yet! I will have a green card by the time i apply, however i am enrolled at a college here in the Caribbean and if I understood correctly i need to be enrolled at a college in order for me to apply to the DCP. Would my current college work for this? because it is also in the dutch school system so I imagine it's not the same. Please let me know if I should start looking into a college in America instead. Thank you in advance!

Unfortunately, your current school is not going to work for the DCP right now :( In order to be considered for the Disney College Program at this time, you have to be enrolled in an accredited United States college, university, or higher education system. Good luck on your journey to DCP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter