Sending a gret big THANK YOU to Sarah at WL

PrincessSuzanne

<font color=red>Guess I will be eating crow tonigh
Thank you Sarah,

For all of your help, on Sunday, December 3, 2006 with locating the scooters that were delivered there by the ignorant man at Discount Mobility. :furious: We appreciate everything you did for us. You are the greatest. :worship:

I thought I was the only one who had horrible service with Discount Mobility. I would NEVER recommend them to anyone. The reason their prices are so good is because you have to put up with so much bad service and downright disrespect. NEVER AGAIN!!! I'll pay 3 times the price before I use this company.

You aren't even kidding. They are a bunch of ???????. I won't ever use them again and I have every intention of reporting them to the BBB and I was also told to send a letter to WDW Communication, because they don't like for outside vendors to treat their guests with disrespect. I had absolutely no trouble from them until the day we arrived at WDW. The owner and his brother spoke to me like I was a piece of trash. I was yelled at and called a liar. I don't put up with that out of anyone. I will certainly NEVER use their services again.

I am glad to know I'm at least not the only one that feels this way and I'm sorry you had to put up with them also.

PrincessSuzanne princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter