Sept. 12 - 19, 1st time solo, want to meetup?

RedSox1974

Mouseketeer
Hi!
Heading down to WDW for the 1st time ever solo Sept. 12 - 19. If anyone is around and interested in meeting up at some point for a ride or maybe a meal, PM me. (Apologies in advance as I tend to talk a lot about the Red Sox....and Disney. 😁)

#GOINGTODISNEYhanSOLO. #daveandmickeytogetheragain

Hi!
Heading down to WDW for the 1st time ever solo Sept. 12 - 19. If anyone is around and interested in meeting up at some point for a ride or maybe a meal, PM me. (Apologies in advance as I tend to talk a lot about the Red Sox....and Disney. 😁)

#GOINGTODISNEYhanSOLO. #daveandmickeytogetheragain

You will be fine solo. I’m going to Orlando either the weekend of 9/11 or the weekend of 9/18. Short flight for me. Doing a day at MK, then up to SeaWorld(for Craft Beer Festival) and Aquatica for the rest of the weekend. Arrival day is low key. DM me if you want to arrange something.

.....craft beer Festival?!? 😮

It’s a SeaWorld event they hold during Fall each year on weekends. Basically samples of beers(over 100 options) and small plates. I plan to go on 9/19(which is the first day of their Halloween event as well). Doing Magic Kingdom on 9/18, and Aquatica(SeaWorld’s water park) on 9/20 for a partial day. I’m a Busch Gardens Williamsburg Platinum Member, which includes SeaWorld and Aquatica as well, so I figure why not check it out. My plan is to arrive midday on 9/17 at this point, setup my campsite, then go get a bite somewhere, then find something to entertain myself for the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter