Sept 2020

Geoff Gostage

Earning My Ears
Hi all

we are arriving at AKL in a club level room on the 25th Sept 2020 we have the dining plan. So club level should take care of children of 5- 9 For breakfast. We have just booked with Virgin flights. Should the breakfast at club level and the dining plan be ok for the four of us?
Geoff

That will be more than enough! I would never pay for club level if I was also doing dining plan, as the amount of food you get on the dining plan is immense. You definitely won’t starve!

Honestly, you will NEVER be hungry. The dining plan is a lot of food (I am just nixing dessert party plans cos I can't eat that much and stay healthy) Club level will take care of any time you may feel peckish otherwise, it's really plenty.

That's pretty much exactly what we're doing - AKL CL (Sept 10-24th), albeit without kids, and we've not booked flights yet (waiting for PE flights to drop a bunch first).

Last time we visited we did non-CL, with the dining plan. That on it's own was enough food. With a light breakfast in the CL lounge, unless you are SERIOUS eaters, it will be plenty.

Just booked Caribbean beach resort with standard dining plan (got 4 nights free) will book holiday then flights. Going to be a fun year disney September then cruise with my sister in october

AKL club level's really nice! We haven't been there for a few years, but when we were, we thought the breakfast had a good selection of food. Mostly continental, but plenty to keep you going before lunch (or one of those dining plan snacks)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter