Sept Trip

Kbate

Earning My Ears
Hello.

We are planning to take one day of our Disney trip and visit SeaWorld. I just have a few questions before finalizing our plans.

1. What is the best way to plan the day?

2. We have reservations at Boma that night, and don't really want to fill up during the day, so I am wondering if it is best financially to get the unlimited dining or just one meal. I don't have any idea if there are a bunch of snacks there that my girls will want. If so, would those be included in the dining?

3. Thoughts on the Wild Arctic Tour?

Thank you.

I don't see how the unlimited dining would be worth it. We got it once and there was no way we could get our money's worth even though we were there all day. If you're already planning a big dinner at BOMA then skip it.

To plan your day, grab a schedule right as you walk in the park. There are show times and feeding times listed.

I don't see how the unlimited dining would be worth it. We got it once and there was no way we could get our money's worth even though we were there all day. If you're already planning a big dinner at BOMA then skip it.

To plan your day, grab a schedule right as you walk in the park. There are show times and feeding times listed.

Thank you. I was worried it wouldn't be worth it. I am figuring we would just need to grab a lunch somewhere and the price of that must be less than the meal plan. It is hard to find prices for the seaworld menus.

Thank you. I was worried it wouldn't be worth it. I am figuring we would just need to grab a lunch somewhere and the price of that must be less than the meal plan. It is hard to find prices for the seaworld menus.
We usually stop around 1:00 and eat at Seaport Pizza which is tolerable and inexpensive, but my kids don't eat much and neither do I. We also like Spice Mill for just fries and snacks. I have never thought any of the food at Seaworld was very good so save up your appetite for BOMA.

Pizza is a good choice for lunch and if you need a snack the Shamu brownie sundae is great to share. We preferred the scoop place as we could each pick our own flavour of ice cream. Prices are similar to WDW but maybe even a bit cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!