September 16, 2019 4 night Disney Dream Cruise

Nice to meet you both! This will be our family's first cruise (Myself, DH, DD3, DD1 and grandparents) and we are really excited. 😄 Generally our vacations are either camping trips or extensions of business trips...and I have a feeling DCL is going to totally spoil us.

Are you planning to do any excursions while in Nassau?

I have thought about FE and I think we won’t do one personally. We are spending a few days at Disney and Animal Kingdom Lodge before the cruise so I don’t think I want to worry about taking more extra stuff with us.
We were not planning anything in Nassau. We have been there once before and I didn’t care for it. We will probably jump off and grab a rum cake and get back on the ship.
The last time we were there the beach was covered in broken glass and we had people walking up trying to sell us drugs or put handmade jewelry on me for us to buy. Not my cup of tea!

It is just going to be me and the hubby! This our 1st Disney Cruise, but we have done a Carnival cruise before. The carnival cruise I got very sea sick even with the patch behind my ear. I have heard you feel motion less on Disney. I’m super excited!

We are debating about what to do in nassau.....Not hearing great things about the town itself

Yeah, it was a real culture shock to me. Especially with my husband being a police officer someone walking up trying to sell drugs to us. We did eat conch at a local diner and talk to some local police officers. That was a fun experience.

Y
We are debating about what to do in nassau.....Not hearing great things about the town itself
Yeah, it sounds like there are a lot of traveler warnings for Nassau, and I think we would prefer exploring the cruise ship or catching a movie to paying for 6 admissions to the Atlnatis resort! There's still some time to decide though. 😀

Checking in to say hi! We're all adults, so we don't to the FEs, but always like to chat on the boards pre-cruise.

This is our first Disney Cruise. We want to participate in FE, but I am not good at writing English (I can not speak).
Can you accept us?
We =daughter(19) & I (44) *(age)

This is our first Disney Cruise. We want to participate in FE, but I am not good at writing English (I can not speak).
Can you accept us?
We =daughter(19) & I (44) *(age)
Yes ...go on facebook group there is a opening spot until 30 august

Last edited:
Just me and my husband this cruise. We are celebrating our 29th Anniversary.
Planning on doing the day pass at Atlantis while in Nassau

I have thought about FE and I think we won’t do one personally. We are spending a few days at Disney and Animal Kingdom Lodge before the cruise so I don’t think I want to worry about taking more extra stuff with us.
We were not planning anything in Nassau. We have been there once before and I didn’t care for it. We will probably jump off and grab a rum cake and get back on the ship.
The last time we were there the beach was covered in broken glass and we had people walking up trying to sell us drugs or put handmade jewelry on me for us to buy. Not my cup of tea!
Where do you get the rum cakes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!