September 2011 - The Planning Has Started!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am posting here although it's risky because maybe everyone has moved to the new thread now?

OMG they have park merchandise? Sweet! We will be going to the Schaumburg IKEA in the next few weeks so we'll have to stop. We go right by the Gurnee outlets.

In terms of what to do to immerse yourself in Disney until it's time, I like to visit wdwnewstoday.com which gets updated a lot and usually a couple times a week they have photo reports of all the new stuff around the parks. The Beasts's castle is up now in Fantasyland and it looks incredible! It's so weird to see that as part of the MK skyline.

It should be time to buy our MNSSHP tickets soon, right ladies? :banana:

Hope you find some cool stuff at the outlet! I hope you're right about MNSSHP tickets! I want to purchase them to cross one more thing off my list :) They definitely should be on sale by May 1st :cool1:

Earth Day Freebie at Disney Stores!

Receive a FREE Reusable Shopping Bag on Friday, 4/22, when you bring in and recycle 5 plastic shopping bags.

*Limit one bag per Guest, while supplies last. Event subject to change or cancellation without notice. Excludes Outlet locations. Call store for more details.

I assume this is a picture of the bag:

http://blog.disneystore.com/blog/2011/04/track-my-tee.html

Thanks for the reminder! Though, with all the shopping I've been doing lately I really should stay out of the stores :upsidedow LOL

I'm going to try another target today to find the mickey soap. I hope I can find them! :wizard:

Hope you find some cool stuff at the outlet! I hope you're right about MNSSHP tickets! I want to purchase them to cross one more thing off my list :) They definitely should be on sale by May 1st :cool1:

Thanks for the reminder! Though, with all the shopping I've been doing lately I really should stay out of the stores :upsidedow LOL

I'm going to try another target today to find the mickey soap. I hope I can find them! :wizard:

They are at amazon too.

Everyone's fine today and back at school/work etc. Thanks for the nice thoughts!

I'm tickled thinking that most mothers go through the same sorts of daily adventures I do, but so few people write about them! Oh, and I gave DD the sprite and crackers so she would have something to expel (she was explosively vomiting yellow bile once her stomach was empty). The vomiting wasn't going to stop, it was convulsive, this just gave her something to do that made her feel better.

I left work yesterday morning to run home and make sure everyone got some soup and was tucked in with blankets (DH was feeling lousy too). Then I went upstairs and cleaned the floors and bathroom again and wiped everything I could think of down with lysol.

DH is arguing against the camping trip because he wants to go stay at the resort with his family this time. :sad2: I keep trying to tell him that they don't feel about DW the way he does and they aren't going to actually come. We are by no means wealthy but his sisters and brothers have other things that they do and a group trip to DisneyWorld keeps getting met with polite interest (emphasis on the polite). I guess I will just keep planning it and then if they actually do decide they want to come to Florida with us, I change plans to include them and a hotel room instead of a tent.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

We will be going Sept. 17th - 24th staying at Boardwalk Villas 2 bedroom. This is our 6th year in a row to go the third week of September and we love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter