September 2017!

sailored

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! I didn't see a thread for September 2017 yet, so I decided to create one. :) Welcome to all the September 2017 people! :D :D :D

My name is Evie and I'm in my twenties. Myself and my best friend are taking a trip to WDW from September 5th - 12th. The resort is still a surprise, waiting to be revealed in my PTR. I'll update this once I reveal it. It will be my second trip and her first, so I'm super excited! Unfortunately, my husband will not be tagging along on this trip.

I can't wait to chat with others going in September as well!

Feel free to comment with your dates and resort so that I can get a list going! :D

September 26 - October 5!!!! Cannot wait! :rolleyes1:hourglass Also, hoping for some free dining! ::MinnieMo::MickeyMo

Sept 19-26. Our 2nd mother / daughter trip (grown daughter). Having a blast planning :chat::tigger:

Sept 4-Sept 18 bounceback with Free Dining. Staying at Riverside. Today is 180 days out and just booked our dining!!! Now the countdown begins.

9/2 - 9/4 at BWI. Short anniversary trip and first time at F&W and first time staying at BWI!

I just booked a last minute trip at the end of the summer. It will be my DD's first time, she will just be 1 years old. We are so excited and it will be hubby's first time also. I feel like I got a great deal I couldn't pass it up.

We will be there 8/27-9/2 staying a Coranado (sp?) with tickets and dining for dirt cheap. :thanks:

9/22-9/30 at WL! It will be my DH, DS (11), DD (8) and me. It will be our second time there, but our first time staying onsite! It will be for my 40th birthday and I have an ADR for CRT on the morning of my birthday!!! We were also able to get FD, which helps offset the cost of the resort.

We will be there Labor Day week. Probably check in on the 2nd & stay til the 10th. Won't know which resort until August because I use my RCI points to book through DVC and if I book within 30 days we get a points discount, but it will probably be OKW or SSR. If we get lucky we may snag AKV, but anywhere on property is fine with us. I will post when we get it nailed down.

We will be there Labor Day week. Probably check in on the 2nd & stay til the 10th. Won't know which resort until August because I use my RCI points to book through DVC and if I book within 30 days we get a points discount, but it will probably be OKW or SSR. If we get lucky we may snag AKV, but anywhere on property is fine with us. I will post when we get it nailed down.

Come over to this thread.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...ber-2017-thread.3604063/page-13#post-57767691

We will be there Sept 24-29th Adult Daughter and I are having Mother-Daughter trip. So looking forward. We are working on matching costumes for MNSSHP. Can't Wait

We will be there Sep. 23 - 29. It's our DD's second trip to the World. We are staying 2 nights at Pop and then spending Monday through Friday in a 2BR at AKL with my parents who are DVC.

So I'm booked to stay right now Sept 20 to 23 with free dining at CSR but I may add one night on the 19th since it might be cheaper to fly in Tuesday and Fly out Sunday. My first solo trip ever in life and my first time at the F&W Festival!

Sept 11-17 crazy split trip!

Sept 11-13: Girls trip with my best friend and my sister-in-law. SIL's first time to WDW!
Sept 14: My husband arrives, turning this into an early anniversary trip for us.
Sept 15-17: My brother and two nephews arrive. The boys' (6 & 8) first trip for the older one's birthday on the 16th!
All at the Polynesian but there may be some room changes as people arrive. Going to MNSSHP on both Sept 12th and 15th and looking forward to wearing two different sets of costumes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!