SEPTEMBER 2019!CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planning on cancelling the following:

9/27 - Whispering Canyon Cafe Dinner @ 5:10 pm - Party of 5 - cancelled
9/28 - 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - Candy Sushi @ 3:30 pm - Party of 5 - successfully transferred to another member!

PM me if you would like to coordinate.

I'll update this post after they're cancelled.

update - all cancelled

Last edited:
I am canceling the 2 Oga's Cantina; I have been unable to secure more than 1 in a nearby time frame, hoping they can help someone else

All canceled

Last edited:
Just successfully cancelled/transferred two of the five spots for the 9/28 3:30pm Candy Sushi to another member here!

Heads up... as of this post there are still 3 open spots for 9/28 @ 3:30

With Hurricane Dorian coming, I am needing to cancel my trip. The following reservations will be cancelled tomorrow. DM me for coordination: ALL reservations are for ONE.

Wed, 9/4: 7:30 PM - La Hacienda de San Angel Dinner
Thurs, 9/5: 9:05 AM - Oga's Cantina
Thurs, 9/5: 6:00 PM - Grand Floridian Cafe

CANCELLED

Hello,

I have a dinner reservation for 3 for Ohana on Sunday 9/29 at 5:45p. Please message me if you'd like this.

Last edited:
Have a Storybook Dining for 3 on 9/28 at 8:50p. I got one a little earlier. Can wait to cancel, PM to coordinate.

CANCELLED

I will be cancelling by the end of the day if no takers: Be Our Guest lunch for 5 on September 21 at 12:20.

O'hana's Breakfast for 5 on September 17 at 10:40.

Last edited:
Sci Fi Dine for 4 people @ 6:35 on Tuesday September 17th. Let me know if you want it. Otherwise I am canceling on Sunday night.

EDIT: Cancelled

Last edited:
Canceling Oga’s - September 19 - 7:00 PM ADR for two. Unless someone wants to coordinate I’ll cancel later today.

Driving to WDW as I post this so Wi-Fi is spotty

I have a Via Napoli for Monday, September 23rd at 5:05 PM. Let me know if someone is interested. PM me to coordinate.

Cancelled

Hope someone will be able to use this - will be cancelling BOG Dinner for 8 people on 9/29 at 4:40pm.

My BIL decided to join us on our trip but I'm afraid they won't be able to squeeze him in so we're doing Epcot instead. 😩

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter