**September 2019**

I think I read the September DAH dates open for booking on May 30th.

Ohh I just saw the article. It ends the week before we get there, but I guess for now I'll take it as a good thing that the parks will be less crowded by then? Maybe? haha

Ohh I just saw the article. It ends the week before we get there, but I guess for now I'll take it as a good thing that the parks will be less crowded by then? Maybe? haha
Haha, we can always hope! I'm now trying to decide between MK DAH or MNSSHP... decisions, decisions.

Do the ah events affect show or firework times.... specifically MK on September 26 will their fireworks still be at nine

I am beyond thrilled that they added DAH in September! The one at AK actually falls on the day we planned on going to that park so that works out perfectly.

I wonder what the chances are that they will extend the Villains After Hours at MK...I mean, it is the Halloween season so it would be very fitting!

I was looking into doing the AK DAH but since we are already doing 2 nights of MNSSHP I'm counting myself out.

Guys, I really am feeling good about the crowds and I think Disney is seeing that they aren't really selling as many rooms as they hoped. STILL OPTIMISTIC AF.

We just booked French Quarter September 21 - 27. I think we're going to do MNSSHP and AK DAH.

I was looking into doing the AK DAH but since we are already doing 2 nights of MNSSHP I'm counting myself out.

Guys, I really am feeling good about the crowds and I think Disney is seeing that they aren't really selling as many rooms as they hoped. STILL OPTIMISTIC AF.

We are also planning on 2 MNSSHP nights, but I think we'll do DAH at both MK and AK too. It's our 25th anniversary celebration, might as well splurge, right?? We are night owls, and I love the parks at night, so it's perfect!

I also am STILL OPTIMISTIC! I'm amazed at all the special things Disney is offering to try to entice people to come. Whatever happens, we'll have a good time!

We are also planning on 2 MNSSHP nights, but I think we'll do DAH at both MK and AK too. It's our 25th anniversary celebration, might as well splurge, right?? We are night owls, and I love the parks at night, so it's perfect!

I also am STILL OPTIMISTIC! I'm amazed at all the special things Disney is offering to try to entice people to come. Whatever happens, we'll have a good time!

My daughter and I will be doing 2 MNSSHP nights and also MK and AK DAH. And maybe even the new Tony’s Town Square Halloween Party thing. At this point, I might as well make Disney an authorized user on my bank acct lol

Double digit dance :cool1: Now when can I start packing.. (wish I was kidding but I have some weird love for vacation packing)

Rainy morning, so I am going to relax and switch plans around while I let my 3yo binge watch some Disney Junior. We have been running around like crazy lately and it basically won't be slowing down until mid June when school is out so I am enjoying a lazy morning.

Anybody upgrade their MBs? I am going to upgrade mine and my 3 yo's (I had already bought new band accessories for the other 3) but cannot decide which one. Nice to have some new options.

Anybody upgrade their MBs? I am going to upgrade mine and my 3 yo's (I had already bought new band accessories for the other 3) but cannot decide which one. Nice to have some new options.

I upgraded the Magicbands for my daughter and I on Monday! We are doing a split stay so we got 4...she chose Captain Marvel and Stitch, and I chose Genie and the one with the castle :)

Yes, did mine Monday morning and they're set to arrive today! Got Darth, Castle, Vanellope, and Birthday. I'm reading MANY reports basically nothing is left though, so I would check availability and see what all they have. May be worth it to wait.

Anybody upgrade their MBs?.

We are planning on it, but have to wait on the restock, or the re restock. Good thing we have plenty of time before September. We are hoping to get the villains after they resupply.

I upgraded the Magicbands for my daughter and I on Monday! We are doing a split stay so we got 4...she chose Captain Marvel and Stitch, and I chose Genie and the one with the castle :)
The castle and Stitch are both on my 'maybe' list.

We are planning on it, but have to wait on the restock, or the re restock. Good thing we have plenty of time before September. We are hoping to get the villains after they resupply.
Yeah I had so many issues with the website Monday that I just figured I would wait until later to order, gives me more time to work on a decision anyway.

I am not a huge Bambi fan but that Thumper has become a top contender on my ever changing list of ones I might want. I might be as bad as the 3 year old lol

Yes, did mine Monday morning and they're set to arrive today! Got Darth, Castle, Vanellope, and Birthday. I'm reading MANY reports basically nothing is left though, so I would check availability and see what all they have. May be worth it to wait.

Same. I didn't want to fight with the initial fray, and I've seen many reports of people having issues with sold out bands after the order was placed, etc. So I think I'll wait and see what happens. We have plenty of time.

I'm hoping to, although none are available right now. DH wanted the Pirates one and I was looking at the Sorceror Mickey, Castle, or Haunted Mansion. We'll see if they come back in stock.

Yes! I ordered the evil villains for my oldest daughter, the minnie mouse bows for me & Belle for my youngest daughter -- my 2 sons and hubby just want the standard colored ones (men! lol!). They should arrive on Tuesday!!! :lovestruc

The countdown has officially entered the double digits! September will be here before we all know it...especially with summer vacation right around the corner!

I am also super excited for DAH tickets to go on sale in a few days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter