September 2019

sarcasticblonde

DIS Veteran
Hello!!! Didn't see any other September 2019 threads but there is no way I'm the only one going then!

We are a family of four taking our two sons (who will be 9 and a few weeks shy of 6 years old) on their first ever Disney trip! We are so excited for them to experience the rides and the characters and the MAGIC of it all. Our older son is into Star Wars and our younger son LOVES Minnie (and Mickey & Co.).

We will be stay the second week of September at the Beach Club which I am very excited about. Stoked about the kids having Stormalong Bay to play in on our off day.

We are doing the deluxe dining plan and have a lot of great restaurants booked. Plan on having quite a few "quick" breakfasts at the Boardwalk bakery so we can scurry on over to HS or Epcot since they are so close. My oldest son is going to be tall enough to ride everything on property and I believe my youngest will be able to ride everything with the exception of RnR. Hoping they are both are brave enough to ride all that they can.

I was very happy to see that we would be there for the opening of SWGE but I am definitely concerned about the long waits in line. Not sure how my kids (or more so my significant other) will handle that. We will try rope dropping a few days but there is no way we will be camping out for hours before open.

We are going September 17-24 and hoping the crowds won't be too bad. Staying at the Yacht Club with free dining.

Enjoy your first trip with your kids!

We are going September 17-24 and hoping the crowds won't be too bad. Staying at the Yacht Club with free dining.

Enjoy your first trip with your kids!
We'll overlap a bit... we're 19 to 29; 4 nights POFQ and finish out with 6 at Yacht Club!

YAYYY September visits!!

First party of 4 arriving from Australia on 9/23 - LATE PM - check out 9/29

Me and DS arrive 9/26 LATE PM - check out 9/29

We're all staying at ASMo and it is their first time to the US and WDW!!! I'm soooo excited to show them everything I know! :)

YAYYY September visits!!

First party of 4 arriving from Australia on 9/23 - LATE PM - check out 9/29

Me and DS arrive 9/26 LATE PM - check out 9/29

We're all staying at ASMo and it is their first time to the US and WDW!!! I'm soooo excited to show them everything I know! :)
DW and I are heading down mid Sept. for a 10 day, can't wait!
Sally... saw on the MNSSHP post about traveling with a SN child. Hit me up Scuba....@ the hoo and I'll give you a couple of special tips.

Anyone meeting up for overlapping Sept trips?

My schedule is :

9/25 - Aussie crew @ Epcot

9/26 - Aussie crew @ AK

9/27 - Me/DS and Aussie crew at MK - MNSSHP

9/28 - HS

9/29 - departure day - 1/2 day at AK

DW and I are going with my DS from 9/20 to 9/24. DS is away in college. Going to visit my DS in Sarasota a few days before we drive to Orland on the 20th. Staying offsite this year at out timeshare at Vistana Village. Using our points so no charge for the rooms. DS talked my DW into going to the parks for a couple of day. DW loves the MNSSHP, so we'll be attending that on the 22nd, and then planning to attend the Wine & Food Festival at Epcot on the 24th. We didn't take a vacation this summer getting DS ready for college. So much looking forward to some time away from such a stressful year. If it were up to me, I would plan to hit the park one more day. But I'm not going to push it. Really looking for some down time hanging out at the pool at the resort. We had a big vacation planned for the kids this summer with other friends, but personal issues got in the way. That got cancelled. This is going to be our first trip without my DS. Going to be different. But so much looking forward to getting away from everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!