September 29 2018 Fantasy - Western Caribbean

This is our 2nd cruise! It’s my hubby and I and our 2 kids - daughter age 10 and my son will turn 12 while on the cruise! I can’t find the FB group go follow there as well. Would appreciate if someone gave me the group name :-)
Not Sure if you’ve already found the group. It is named -
Disney Fantasy September 29, 2018 - High Seas Hooligans

I am totally new to this, but am very much interested in FE. Is this something someone has to start for each cruise taken or something that you just do?
I up for a fish extender. Have you joined a group yet?

I didn’t notice, but is there a fish extender happening?

Unfortunately it seems the fish extenders and other things now happen on that other social media site. I'm not on there but fortunately my mother (who is sailing with us) is and so she was able to join the group and sign us up. The fish extenders on that site are now closed, but you might be able to find some other latecomers to do an exchange with. Also, I have a few extra things for kids so if you want to provide your info I could "pixie dust" you.

Hi I'm wondering if someone here would post when the Halloween stuff is on board. I'm interested in seeing if it is cozumel day or the second sea day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!