September and Oct EMH

onenursebrandy

Mouseketeer
I’m a couple weeks from my
180 mark and I need to figure out my park days for ADRs. Anyone have a “standard” EMH schedule....bonus points if you have the actual park hours for Sept 28-Oct 6.

(Also any speculation about the Star Wars opening affecting or extending EMH?)

Magic Kingdom: Morning extra magic hours are typically Friday. Evening EMH are typically Wednesday.
Animal Kingdom: Morning EMH are typically Mondays and Saturdays. No evening EMH.
Epcot: Morning EMH are typically Thursday. Evening EMH are typically Tuesday.
Hollywood Studious: Morning EMH are typically Sunday. No evening EMH.

But when SWGE opens, who knows?:confused3

ETA: Corrected Epcot

Last edited:
Disney really need to let us see Park Hours at least a week or two BEFORE our 180 day mark. I'm so sick of having to make plans so far out to only have to change them in a rush when my 180 days is here because the park hours don't suit us.

I am in that same position but a week early. What is throwing me is the start time. I have 3 breakfasts that I had planned as pre park openings. It would be nice to know if they are going to be open earlier and screw that up.

I’m almost the same dates but arriving 9/29!

One park you should be able to plan to is MK having morning EMH on Halloween party nights, when we were there in 2017 it had 7am openings. While a 5:30 alarm on holiday was brutal, the park was glorious once in.

We are only looking at one PPO breakfast and that is Garden Grill at EPCOT, but their EMH always seems to be evenings so will assume bookings will start from 8am for a 9am park opening.

I’m almost the same dates but arriving 9/29!

One park you should be able to plan to is MK having morning EMH on Halloween party nights, when we were there in 2017 it had 7am openings. While a 5:30 alarm on holiday was brutal, the park was glorious once in.

We are only looking at one PPO breakfast and that is Garden Grill at EPCOT, but their EMH always seems to be evenings so will assume bookings will start from 8am for a 9am park opening.

Right! We normally only do 1-2 super early days, but I’m thinking this trip I need to do ALL the early EMH and PPO reservations I can get. We won’t be doing MNNSHP so that makes it a bit easier....but with Star Wars opening and our first food and wine, this is going to be the hardest trip I’ve ever planned! Doing it without park hours is beyond frustrating!

"Magic Kingdom: Morning extra magic hours are typically Friday. Evening EMH are typically Wednesday.
Animal Kingdom: Morning EMH are typically Mondays and Saturdays. No evening EMH.
Epcot: Morning EMH are typically Tuesday. Evening EMH are typically Thursday.
Hollywood Studious: Morning EMH are typically Sunday. No evening EMH."

I think you switched Epcot's EMH's.

Mornings are Thursday and evenings are Tuesday.

"Magic Kingdom: Morning extra magic hours are typically Friday. Evening EMH are typically Wednesday.
Epcot: Morning EMH are typically Tuesday. Evening EMH are typically Thursday.
Hollywood Studious: Morning EMH are typically Sunday. No evening EMH."

I think you switched Epcot's EMH's.

Mornings are Thursday and evenings are Tuesday.
You are correct. Thanks for catching that.

We are 182 days out and I called WDW customer service and just asked if they had the hours for our dates. The agent gave me all the hours for our stay and EMH. The only weird thing was that there weren’t any EMH listed for HS. My guess is they are figuring things out still for SWGE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter