September reservation

kenspidey

Mouseketeer
I just closed on DVC and I won't be able to book for 3 more weeks or so. Any idea on my chances for a 2 bedroom Savanna view at AKL the first week of September (2-7). My back up plan would probably be OKW.

Would guess your chances are pretty good...it's still 5+ months out and AKV is a big resort (and Savannah View is the biggest category)...plus, Sept is one of the easier times to reserve "close in" to vacation dates...

Good luck!

I know there is good availability for October, which is actually a more popular time than September. If worse comes to worse you can always waitlist. I have had excellent results with all my wait lists. They have always come through.

I think you'll be OK but personally I would exhaust all of the AKV options before I made OKW my plan B. (I don't think that all savanna views are created equal.) Your biggest obstacle will probably be that Sept. 2 is Labor Day so there may be a lot of long weekend folks & those w/o kids who see this as a prime vaca week due to the holiday being thrown in. I know prior to DS being in school we used to take vaca that week a lot. Good luck!

You will probably be OK. Did you buy direct? Sometimes your guide can try and help you out with a first reservation if you bought direct. No guarantees they can assist though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter