Sequoia Lodge FAQ & Information Thread

hi guys, going to SL in a week!!!!!! just wondered if anyone knew the opening hours of the pool?

I think the pool opens at 7.30am but you should be told when you check in.

Just bumping as just booked Sequoia and have a feeling I am going to be reading this thread over the next few days!!

My and fiancee recently stayed at the Sequoia Lodge and we were lucky enough to get upgraded to a Columbia River Suite for free... This was a fabulous treat, and photos can be found in my TR (Called: It's Time to Remember the Magic).

We found the hotel itself to be wonderful- Loved the birdsong when waiting for the lifts!

Breakfast was wonderful... Big selection of food and drinks. My only gripe was that the orange juice seemed to have run out every day by 7:30am!

All in all, we loved the Sequoia Lodge and are looking forward to staying there again... Maybe this Sept! :goodvibes

Bob xoxox

Any idea how much extra a suite is here compared to a lake view montana room?

Any idea how much extra a suite is here compared to a lake view montana room?

Hi, sorry I really don't know because ours was a free upgrade. I think you'd have to ring Disney to upgrade to a suite though because it doesn't seem to be on the website booking thingy...

Bob xoxoxox

I saw your photos! How amazing!! I think I will try and ask.

It's not that I want the extra room, but a balcony and VIP fastpasses in July would be amazing.

If it works out cheaper than an upgrade to DL Hotel I might go for it. That was I still get a outdoor pool!! :-D

I saw your photos! How amazing!! I think I will try and ask.

It's not that I want the extra room, but a balcony and VIP fastpasses in July would be amazing.

If it works out cheaper than an upgrade to DL Hotel I might go for it. That was I still get a outdoor pool!! :-D

I don't think you get VIP fastpasses with the Sequoia Lodge suites.... I can't vouch for that as, like I say, we got the room by luck...

Bob xoxoxox

Does anyone have any experience with the pool here during the summer months.

I've only been when it's the indoor only thats open.

We're off in July adn as the days are so long, I'm hoping to spend a couple of hours recovering from my 6 hours of sleep by the pool early afternoon, so I'm refreshed ready for the parade, fantillusion and fireworks.

I'm worried every sequoia guest is going to have the same idea.....

We have just returned from Sequoia Lodge - they had the outside pool open and it was lovely. There were quite a few sun loungers outside, too. That was the only day we had nice weather, though!

The more I think about my trip, the more I think I might not find any pool time....:-(

And it maks me sad....

Hi, What is the actual breakfast like? I mean what foods, is it cooked?
Also can you buy wifi access? I will need to use my laptop every morning without fail,
Thanks

Hello!

Breakfast is basic but everything you need. Rolls, pastries, jams, ham and cheese, cereals yoghurt. You can pay for a cooked breakfast (about 7E i think, but don;t hold me to that.)

I'm sure i've read on here that there is wi-fi, but not in the bedrooms, in the lounge area downstairs, but it's very ncie down there and will be quiet in the mornings. :)

How many of you have succesfully checked in here before 3pm?

We arrive on the direct disney eurostar (so I recon we'll get to SL about 12.45/1pm) do you think we'll get in our room?

Also, should we get the bus (is it near the station, I've only ever walked...) or jsut walk through the village...?

How many of you have succesfully checked in here before 3pm?

We arrive on the direct disney eurostar (so I recon we'll get to SL about 12.45/1pm) do you think we'll get in our room?

Also, should we get the bus (is it near the station, I've only ever walked...) or jsut walk through the village...?

I'm considering booking Disney Express service so we can dump our cases and go straight to the park.

If not then we'll just walk through the village as it's not very far but it depends how much stuff you're taking with you! I'm only figuring that knowing my luck we could have walked by the time a bus appears.

If you can't check in yet then you can leave your bags in the luggage room.

Cool, I just don't know if the Express is worth £30.....

I'm tempted to get the bus there so we don;t rush thourhg the village bumping our caes ito things. My bf hasn't been before and I'd like al his 1st time experiences to be nice and leisurely...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!