Shadow's Sigs & Avatars

ShadowKittyKat

<font color=purple>Ailurophile</font><br><font col
ws6vd5.png

Well with the new byte limit (or should I say no limit :cool1: ) for signatures, I have decided to start creating signatures again. I'll also do avatars. My current signature and avatar would be your only examples at this point.

I CAN do animation for signatures and avatars, but nothing too fancy. Specify what you want.

So... start requesting. :goodvibes

www.disneyclips.com is a great site for clipart. I can use them in signatures and avatars with little difficulty.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I reserve the right to refuse to make you anything.

I sometimes "sign" my signatures with my screenname, Shadow. I take credit for signatures designed by me. Don't like it? Don't order from me. Why do I do it? I hardly ever get credit from those who use my signatures. Be lucky that avatars can only be up to 100x100 and DIS's filesize limit is 4000 bytes.

Hi.

I see you make georgous siggies. I would like to get one.
CAN I HAVE A CHICKEN WITH AN UMBRELLA IN THE SNOW THROWING LIGHT BULBS AT A COW? :O

I'll try to get an order ready. I need to think of what I want first.

Btw, I thought it was one bump a day.:confused3

hey shadow, how are you?
could i please get a avatar using this picture that says " Harvest Moon Fan "
If so that would be great. Thx.
Bleach_Girl
00C8000000221193.jpg

Can avatars be animated?

and can youmake the backround be black and writing green?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!