Share your future travel plans

We should know this week if the border between Canada and USA will reopen next week or if it’s going to be closed for another month.

I would bet a 20$ on it being closed until the end of November.
Thanks. Will look for the update. But I Agree...have a feeling it will be closed for awhile.
I'm in BC and I would bet dollars to Tim bits 😂 that the border won't reopen til Feb 2021 at the earliest.

Just booked a 4 night Bahamas cruise on the Dream for January 4, 2021.
We plan to visit Biltmore House and do a candlelight tour during the Christmas season.
I wish nothing but smooth sailing\travel to all and that all your plans are successful.
glen

We just booked our 3 night cruise for October 8th, 2021. We had a cruise booked a few years ago, and then found out I was pregnant, so had to put those plans on the back burner for a while. I'm super excited because we now have 3 boys, and my two oldest are ecstatic! Our 2 year old has some developmental delays, but I from everything I have read, he will be in great hands on a short Disney cruise. I have to keep telling myself its technically less than 1 year away...

We just booked the following cruise this morning.
10-Night Hawaiian Cruise from Honolulu ending in Vancouver

Disney Wonder | May 06 - 16, 2022

Our next Disney Cruise is the following.
11-Night Norwegian Fjords and Iceland Cruise from Dover ending in Copenhagen

Disney Magic | July 30 - August 10, 2021

We have booked both back-to-back Hawaii cruises - but are leaning towards just the second one like you.

Here is what the one-way plan would look like:

Fly into HNL on May 3
May 3 to May 6: Three nights at Aulani
May 6: Board the ship
May 7 to 10: Active daily excursions in each of the three other islands
May 10 to May 15: Relaxing days at sea
May 16 onward: Post-cruise Vancouver tour

Ooh, the Iceland cruise is amazing! Gong rats on getting Hawaii!

We are scheduled for the Norwegian Fjords and Iceland cruise fromDover. Hoping it takes place.

After cancelling our Christmas cruise on the Dream this year we have rebooked 2 different trips (so excited! plus the kids don't know, and won't know, until right before we go). We have a 4 night on the Dream June 7 after a little over a week at WDW, and then I just today pulled the plug and booked a 7 night on the Fantasy for spring break 2022. We decided to go all out and treat ourselves to concierge for that trip, which I'm excited about, we've talked about it for a few years now but I finally did it today. I didn't feel it was worth the cost for the 4 night, but I sure do for a 7 night or longer cruise. We also have two WDW trips coming up over Thanksgiving and Christmas so at least I have those to keep me busy for now.

March spring break cruise to Baja on the Wonder, 10 night cruise on the Magic in Northern Europe in August (with some pre-cruise nights in Copenhagen) and our Grand Slam cruise on the Dream in November (also our first merrytime).
However, we're 'stuck' in Canada for the forseeable. The land border with the US is closed, but we can technically still fly to the US. But we have a mandatory 14 day quarantine once we return home and that is a deal breaker so I'm not feeling very confident at ALL about March and to be honest, I'm feeling only 50/50 on our Europe cruise. :( People in our cruise group from both the US and Canada are booking airfare already and I'm like SRSLY? ALREADY? Sigh. Will def be rebooking that one for 2022 anyway, if it doesn't happen next year ;-) Gotta keep on truckin!
The 15 minutes tests are coming... Maybe they will remove the 14 days quarantine. I have hope...
For the 14-day quarantine, it looks like help is on its way!

https://www.canada.ca/en/intergover...lot-planned-for-international-travellers.html

I'm looking at the 3-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise beginning of December 2021 on the Dream. I have never cruised before and figured, its only 3 nights. Its worth trying out. I think anything longer and I would feel entrapped lol. No kids. Just me and the wife.

How is this cruise? Is the dream a nice ship for 2 adults? It is expensive for 3 nights though I must say, but paying it off over the next basically 15 months makes it easier and normal. I think it would be nice to get into the holiday spirits since we love Disney so much. I figured their might be some deals but doesn't look like it.

I'm thinking of booking the balcony room, but the family size one since it seems just a tad bit bigger. Then I don't know if that make sense since I believe each room surrounding us would be with kids lol Then again I expect a majority of the guests to be families so it shouldn't matter. Maybe Deck 10. Whatever is best

Last edited:
I'm looking at the 3-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise beginning of December 2021 on the Dream. I have never cruised before and figured, its only 3 nights. Its worth trying out. I think anything longer and I would feel entrapped lol. No kids. Just me and the wife.

How is this cruise? Is the dream a nice ship for 2 adults? It is expensive for 3 nights though I must say, but paying it off over the next basically 15 months makes it easier and normal. I think it would be nice to get into the holiday spirits since we love Disney so much. I figured their might be some deals but doesn't look like it.

I'm thinking of booking the balcony room, but the family size one since it seems just a tad bit bigger. Then I don't know if that make sense since I believe each room surrounding us would be with kids lol Then again I expect a majority of the guests to be families so it shouldn't matter. Maybe Deck 10. Whatever is best
Dream is the only ship we have not cruised on. We have cruised twice on her sister ship the Fantasy, and it is a beautiful ship. I think you cannot go wrong with any of your choices, and that you will have a wonderful time. No discounts around times that kids will have off of school. Disney takes advantage of prime family cruising time. :)

This was our first cruise too. We weren't sure what it would be like cruising on a Disney ship. But, oh boy, we were hooked. This cruise is a perfect way to test the waters - so to speak. And unless you end up really hating it, you will feel like it has ended all too soon.

There are a couple of different sizes of Balcony rooms on Dream. The ones that fit 4 or less - categories 5A to 5E, 6A, 6B, and 7A - will do the trick for you. You also have several adults-only areas on the ship - plus Castaway Cay, Disney's private island, has Serenity Bay reserved just for adults.

This was our first cruise too. We weren't sure what it would be like cruising on a Disney ship. But, oh boy, we were hooked. This cruise is a perfect way to test the waters - so to speak. And unless you end up really hating it, you will feel like it has ended all too soon.

There are a couple of different sizes of Balcony rooms on Dream. The ones that fit 4 or less - categories 5A to 5E, 6A, 6B, and 7A - will do the trick for you. You also have several adults-only areas on the ship - plus Castaway Cay, Disney's private island, has Serenity Bay reserved just for adults.

Thank you. Yes I want to test the waters lol

I'm sorry, I just don't even know that the categories mean lol

EDIT: Room I am looking at on 9 is Cat 4A

Last edited:
Thank you. Yes I want to test the waters lol

I'm sorry, I just don't even know that the categories mean lol

EDIT: Room I am looking at on 9 is Cat 4A
4A is the largest of the standard balcony rooms and can accommodate up to 5 guests. They would be more expensive than other balcony/verandah categories (unless you want concierge).

You can find the categories marked as such when selecting you room. In the example below, the room selected is in category 7A.

4A is the largest of the standard balcony rooms and can accommodate up to 5 guests. They would be more expensive than other balcony/verandah categories (unless you want concierge).

You can find the categories marked as such when selecting you room. In the example below, the room selected is in category 7A.

View attachment 534500

Great thanks! Bigger the better.

Lastly, " Does the name above exactly match the name on this Guest's proof of citizenship document(s)? "

Is first and last name OK, or does it need to match EXACTLY how your passport shows ( full middle name )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter