Shared shuttle

marypoppy

Earning My Ears
Hi. Has anyone had any experience e of shared shuttle transfer from CDG to Disney hotels. I usually take a private transfer but am travelling alone and the cost is quite high. Any advice would be great, thanks

Have you considered taking the Magical Shuttle? It's a nice bus that goes non-stop from CDG to the DL Resorts.

I prefer the train as it's the quickest way, but it depends on your arrival time if this is a good option.

Since you mentioned cost, I just wanted to add that using public transportation between CDG and Disney is convenient and very safe, just a bit longer but not so much (remember you will mostly have to wait if you take a coach).

You can take the RER B that stops at all the CDG terminals to Châtelet-les-Halles in Paris, then connect to the RER A that goes all the way to Marne-la-Vallée Chessy Disneyland Paris.

This is probably the cheapest way, at 17,30€. Both lines of RER run every 5/10 minutes and the whole journey will take about 80 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!