Shareholders Club - Anyone had a new 10 yr card?

Iain Chapman

Are we back at DLRP yet?
Hello,

Still being a member of the Shareholders Club at it's end, I had read in various places that a new card would be issued in September that was to be valid for 10 years.

Did any other Shareholder read this, or perhaps receive a new card in September?.

Thank you

Iain

I'd be interested to hear about this. I haven't had anything through yet either. I was under the impression they'd all be issued in September too.

DW and I did not receive our new cards neither.

All the times we go to the Salon Mickey I have in mind to ask them, but everytime we go they have all these muffins and cookies on the table… I can't resist wondering which one I want, and I always forget to ask about the new cards!

I am sure the Disney central plaza site said that they will now be issued in dec/jan, but my translation app refused to work, maybe someone else can translate better.

Last I heard was September too. No one seemed to know when I heard someone ask when we were in Salon Mickey in August.

I was under the impression it was September too so was half expecting to find one waiting on the doormat when we got back from DLP this week. On a positive note, I had no issue using my expired card for either shopping or dining although we just never found the time to go to Salon Mickey :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!