Sharing a fireworks/Illuminations cruise link?

Belle1962

DIS Veteran
I am positive I remember a link to a thread about sharing an Illuminations or MK fireworks cruise. I haven't shared one in sooo many years I can't really remember. Unfortunately I'm working on about 3 hours of sleep and just can't find it. If someone could direct me to it or post a link I'd be grateful. I have an Illumination to share and I just cancelled a MK fireworks cruise so want to update that post.

Thank you,

The Happy Dance Board has a lot of Share threads.

Will move you there.

Thank you. (I wasn't even aware there was a "Happy Dance Board". I just stick to my old classics and have never really looked at any on the other options. LOL).

@Belle1962 - Also post in the “Month” thread for your trip. Others traveling at your same time may want to share your cruise. :)

OMG. I know I'm old now. I guess when changes are made to the DIS I need to (and should have) paid closer attention :-) Thanks for all of the suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts