Sharing Credits 2019 Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are getting the CS dining plan for one night. Wondering if there are any meals at WGPE or Polite Pig that might be big enough for two people to share? If so, me and my husband might share a meal and then have one extra credit left to use elsewhere?

"Sharing" is definitely the wrong word, but it's kind of stuck now.

What you want to do is share one meal between two people, so you are truly sharing a credit. At any a la carte place (except Via Napoli), you should be fine sharing.

What other people are talking about is not sharing, but using their credits to pay for a meal for someone not on their plan. In theory, you could share your meal (and that one credit) with someone not on the plan, but that's another kettle of fish.

Thank you!

I am interested too. We will be in 2 rooms and would like the standard plan for one and the quick service for the other but be able to share between.

We also will be doing this in June. Just bumping this up to see if anyone has any current remarks on this.

Have a week at the Boardwalk Inn booked in October with the regular dining plan. We only have 2 people on the reservation, but 2 others may join us. I was going to add them at check in, and share the dining credits with the. Is this doable?

Have a week at the Boardwalk Inn booked in October with the regular dining plan. We only have 2 people on the reservation, but 2 others may join us. I was going to add them at check in, and share the dining credits with the. Is this doable?

The most recent reports on the ACTUAL experience thread are that no one is having trouble using credits on people not on their plan except at 50s and H&V. But all of those reports are DxDDP.

However, you may have a problem adding your guests to the room at check-in. It's been awhile, but there were several reports of people not being allowed to do this and especially if they were on the dining plan.

The most recent reports on the ACTUAL experience thread are that no one is having trouble using credits on people not on their plan except at 50s and H&V. But all of those reports are DxDDP.

However, you may have a problem adding your guests to the room at check-in. It's been awhile, but there were several reports of people not being allowed to do this and especially if they were on the dining plan.

True. We were not able to add guests in December at checkin nor a few days later. The desk manager said he would need to rebook the reservation to add them to the room/DDP. He was able to add them as day guests with a key card, but they were never listed on the reservation.

I am interested too. We will be in 2 rooms and would like the standard plan for one and the quick service for the other but be able to share between.
This is my plan, too. I want to put 3 of us on standard. My son and his friend are in another room and I am putting them on QS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!