Sharing Deluxe credits

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
In the past DH and I have shared 1 deluxe meal credit and it was the perfect amount of food for us. I remember doing this at Sci Fi but can't remember where else. Any recommendations for where to share (or not)?

Are you meaning meals at deluxe credit restaurants to share? Or best restaurants to eat off of one person's deluxe dining plan?

Either really. We have the deluxe plan next week and don't plan on sharing credits at all since we will probably do signature dining . Looking at the menus just got me thinking of how much food the deluxe plan actually is. Your post reminds me though that we may have shared a deluxe credit at Narcoossee's. I wish I kept notes :)

In the past DH and I have shared 1 deluxe meal credit and it was the perfect amount of food for us. I remember doing this at Sci Fi but can't remember where else. Any recommendations for where to share (or not)?

I don't have any recommendations, but Via Napoli is the only one that comes to mind where you cannot share. Anywhere else should be okay.

How do you plan to use all your credits if it's just the two of you?

We only have the DxDDP for a few nights. I'm not sure I could eat that much for more than a few days. We will use 4 credits on the CP package and will probably do a signature dinner or two. We will be eating dinner pretty late, 8:30-9:30 and I've been watching MDE for next day and same day ADR's. There has been plenty of availability that late in the day for just 2 people.
I don't have any recommendations, but Via Napoli is the only one that comes to mind where you cannot share. Anywhere else should be okay.

How do you plan to use all your credits if it's just the two of you?

The only definite "not" is Via Napoli, and I've heard mixed reports about sharing at Beaches & Cream. As far as places to share, it is the appetizer menu that really makes that decision for us. There are several entree-worthy appetizers around WDW - the lettuce cups at Yak & Yeti, some of the sushi rolls at California Grill - and quite a few restaurants where the portion size is such that sharing is the way to go. 50s Prime Time is one that comes to mind- the sampler is HUGE, almost three entree-sized servings, and even between two people it is enough for both to have a taste of everything and walk away full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter