Sharing pooled credits at HDD?

traceyg

Mouseketeer
We are DVC members doing a split stay with multiple rooms. Each room has it's own reservation.
In room one we have DH, DS and myself. I am going to add the regular dining plan to our portion for the entire 5 days.
In room two, for one night, we have DS and his DGF. I am trying to decide on which plan to add for them.
We want to go to HDD the first night. If I purchase the Deluxe plan for them can their extra 2 credits get used for someone in our room (room 1)? They would have 6 total credits, four would be used that night for HDD. I don't want to waste the extra two credits if they don't do another sit-down the following day. Can we pool them like this? Or would it be better to just get them a regular plan and be done with it?

We are DVC members doing a split stay with multiple rooms. Each room has it's own reservation.
In room one we have DH, DS and myself. I am going to add the regular dining plan to our portion for the entire 5 days.
In room two, for one night, we have DS and his DGF. I am trying to decide on which plan to add for them.
We want to go to HDD the first night. If I purchase the Deluxe plan for them can their extra 2 credits get used for someone in our room (room 1)? They would have 6 total credits, four would be used that night for HDD. I don't want to waste the extra two credits if they don't do another sit-down the following day. Can we pool them like this? Or would it be better to just get them a regular plan and be done with it?

No reason that you can't. Now whether or not using two credits is "worth it" in this case is another matter!

Each room will have their owncredits. If you purchased them the Deluxe Dining Plan for them, and they only have a one nights stay. Their credits will expire at 11:59 on checkout day. You would need to use their magic band and their meal credits, before 11:59 on their checkout day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!