Shipping Magic Candles to Europe

the_princess

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
I’m not a daily visitor on this board, but I thought that this might be the right place to ask. Has any of you shopped at Magic Candle Company? I can see on the website that they ship to Europe, but what are your experiences? I would love to try them out and don’t mind the higher shipping fee, but I also want to make sure that I get my candles. 😊

I’d be interested in finding out too. I keep thinking about putting an order in but I’m concerned about being hit with custom charges.

Tried to place an order recently but when I got to the checkout there was no option to ship over here - the only options were to mainland USA and Canada. Very frustrating. I left a message on their contact board but never got any reply - again very frustrating.

It's a shame they don't have a distributor over here. Many companies do! A franchise would be good.

Tried to place an order recently but when I got to the checkout there was no option to ship over here - the only options were to mainland USA and Canada. Very frustrating. I left a message on their contact board but never got any reply - again very frustrating.
That seems a bit strange since it says on the website that they ship world wide. And even more strange that they don’t reply. After searching on them on the boards I’ve seen qiute a few bad reviews, so I’m not so sure I’m going to place an order afterall.

There is a page on FB that you can order these through, you pay £6 i think for 3 months membership, prob cheaper for longer but they do orders for shop disney and lounge fly as well but not sure if i can put links in though?

It's a shame they don't have a distributor over here. Many companies do! A franchise would be good.
Contacted them again this week and got a confirmation back that they do indeed ship to the UK. Placed my first order today and all went well - looking forward to it all arriving. Shipping cost was a bit high for the three items that I ordered - $35 but will only be ordering a few times a year.

The shipping costs are quite high, but if you place a big order it might be worth it. Let me know how how you get on with the order and I hope you love the products.

Yes its called Magic to Your Door, has a picture of a fairy blowing dust :)
There are also pages in the UK that do melts and candles with similar fragrances though. I am torn about ordering some but I want to smell them first hahahah.

I had 3 candles shipped to Guam and they arrived within about 3 weeks of ordering. They are in metal tins so they are not breakable. They also did not melt on the way either. Definitely worth buying in my opinion!!!

The shipping costs are quite high, but if you place a big order it might be worth it. Let me know how how you get on with the order and I hope you love the products.
Ended up quite expensive - original order around £80 (2 candles, 1 wax melt and 1 bubble bath powder) then £35 shipping added and then charged for import duty etc. by Fedex which was another £28 - so £80 of goods cost me £143!! Most expensive candles that I have ever bought! Candles etc. are really great but will probably wait until our next Disney visit (May 2022 now instead of 2021) to get them locally.

Ended up quite expensive - original order around £80 (2 candles, 1 wax melt and 1 bubble bath powder) then £35 shipping added and then charged for import duty etc. by Fedex which was another £28 - so £80 of goods cost me £143!! Most expensive candles that I have ever bought!
Hi all,
I’m not a daily visitor on this board, but I thought that this might be the right place to ask. Has any of you shopped at Magic Candle Company? I can see on the website that they ship to Europe, but what are your experiences? I would love to try them out and don’t mind the higher shipping fee, but I also want to make sure that I get my candles. 😊
Here in the UK there is a company called Magic Park which does candles, wax melts and air freshers with Disney themes. Have tried a few and they are very good. Just received a shipment from Magic Candle in Orlando so will let you know how they compare.

Do you remember the name of the page?
There's one I use called Shopping USA. It's linked to American Sports Apparel, which is a similar thing, just for US sports. You can find them on FB. I've ordered from them a few times. Got a mickey waffle maker and Dole Whip mix for my Ice Cream maker through them, which is just not possible from here otherwise. Magic Candles are taking an age to ship right now. There are also a couple of Disney Scented candles on Etsy in the UK, one is called Small World Candles. Their range is obviously a lot smaller, but the Main St Bakery one is good and the Hotel Lobby, which is the Floridian and the BC scent, and they compare pretty well to the MCC. They just don't have the Poly, which is our home resort, so I use SUSA to get my MCC Polynesian fix.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
I wish I could get the Yacht Club lobby scent in a candle...
The beach club, yacht club, contemporary and the grand floridian tend to be the same scent in disney candles as i think disney use the same one.

Ended up quite expensive - original order around £80 (2 candles, 1 wax melt and 1 bubble bath powder) then £35 shipping added and then charged for import duty etc. by Fedex which was another £28 - so £80 of goods cost me £143!! Most expensive candles that I have ever bought! Candles etc. are really great but will probably wait until our next Disney visit (May 2022 now instead of 2021) to get them locally.

Does Magic Candle Company have an Orlando storefront where one can buy their products?

There's one I use called Shopping USA. It's linked to American Sports Apparel, which is a similar thing, just for US sports. You can find them on FB. I've ordered from them a few times. Got a mickey waffle maker and Dole Whip mix for my Ice Cream maker through them, which is just not possible from here otherwise. Magic Candles are taking an age to ship right now. There are also a couple of Disney Scented candles on Etsy in the UK, one is called Small World Candles. Their range is obviously a lot smaller, but the Main St Bakery one is good and the Hotel Lobby, which is the Floridian and the BC scent, and they compare pretty well to the MCC. They just don't have the Poly, which is our home resort, so I use SUSA to get my MCC Polynesian fix.

Hope this helps
The UK company Magic Park have a Poly candle - we have tried a few of their candles and wax melts and have found them to be very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts